• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NIE Trainee With Atrocious English and Riding Skills Should Be Fired By MOE!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Listen the atrocious Engish by this NIE trainee, how the hell did she pass her PSLE and the NIE entrance exams!:oIo::oIo::oIo:
Do you want your child to be taught by such a third rate teacher!:mad:

And she happened to be the road hogger who caused the accident on the Expressway too. I am sure she won't be seen on the roads hogging the tarmac anytime soon!:oIo:

http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/news/87348.html

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is the product of the world class education system we have, based on meritocracy, why complain? we should be proud!

jw5

Loyal
Listen the atrocious Engish by this NIE trainee, how the hell did she pass her PSLE and the NIE entrance exams!:oIo::oIo::oIo:
Do you want your child to be taught by such a third rate teacher!:mad:

And she happens to be the road hogger who cause the accident on the Expressway too. I am sure she won't be seen on the roads hogging the tarmac anytime soon!:oIo:

"Listen TO the atrocious English..................."
"And she happens to be the road hogger who CAUSED the accident.............."

Your English is atrocious too. :oIo: :oIo:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng asked clinton666: u mean she's still alive n kicking?:eek:thought she must have reported to somewhere below liao?

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is the product of the world class education system we have, based on meritocracy, why complain? we should be proud!

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

My English at age 3 is even than her English now! I am the true product of a world class educational system!
'A lorry bang me lor" , 'Umbella", 'Got one taxi driver went to take cloth."
"Got one biker help me to hang on to me" What the hell is she trying to say???
"In front got car , want to overtake also no use"
Quite angry sometime". " Quite sad sometime."

I am writing a letter to the Minister Heng to get this moron off our schools!:oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My English at age 3 is even than her English now! I am the true product of a world class educational system!

I am writing a letter to the Minister Heng to get this moron off our schools!:oIo:

ha ha ha RUBBISH in - RUBBISH OUT, you go complain to Mr. Heng! ha ha ha ha

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cheese pie Clinton only tell half the truth. This cutie is training to be P.E. teacher, not academic teacher. :biggrin:

I do not care if my P.E. teacher can speak good English. As long as she wears loose t-shirt and do push up in front of me, that's enough :biggrin:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey pisang clinton, how can you even be talking engrish when you were in the jungle at 3 year old with you asli parents ? Bodoh !

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey pisang clinton, how can you even be talking engrish when you were in the jungle at 3 year old with you asli parents ? Bodoh !

Fight me in the Octagon if your mum borned you with testicles!:oIo: