• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Nida wants Singapore Airlines to do direct flight to Lucknow (India)

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
AFEEC0C6-548E-4DC6-B7F0-ECF51D74A219.jpeg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
We don't need white collar job with fake degree in SG but we do need blue collar job!

They are most welcome! Fake degree can go F*&^%k spider!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nida is funny, she thinks the whole world is obligated to serve the Pondek land?
I’m not surprised. Very often random CECA talents at airports will stomp up to my face and demand to know where they need to go next for their flights. Most of the time I point them to the screen. Tell them to use their brains.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I’m not surprised. Very often random CECA talents at airports will stomp up to my face and demand to know where they need to go next for their flights. Most of the time I point them to the screen. Tell them to use their brains.
Well they say that to each other as well. I’ve seen one CECA challenged another that he needs a licence to ride a bike. The other replied you just need a brain.