• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole vs TPL - Who will be a winner if they are to contest each other in 2016?

Nicole vs TPL - who will you vote for?

• No Skate Nicole, whose heart is for commoners...

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Kate Spade TPL, who does not know what to say...

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who do you think to be a winner in 1 vs 1 contest between Nicole and TPL in 2016?

My vote is toward Nicole Seah, winning at least 70% votes.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My vote goes to Tin Pei Ling. She is competent and sane.

Nicole Seah is a nut case who suffers panic attacks whenever a problem arises.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who do you think to be a winner in 1 vs 1 contest between Nicole and TPL in 2016?

My vote is toward Nicole Seah, winning at least 70% votes.

lianbeng suggests u do a poll here lor! :biggrin: Nicole Seah VS Tin Pei Ling! let everyone vote! u will see the result.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
lianbeng suggests u do a poll here lor! :biggrin: Nicole Seah VS Tin Pei Ling! let everyone vote! u will see the result.

A poll would be nice but please keep it to 1 poll and not multiple polls like these and still insist they are of different nature.

1. Tin Pei Ling vs Nicole Seah - Who will you vote?
2. Rin Tin Tin vs Panick Seah - Who will you vote?
3. Kate Spade Tin vs No Spade Nicole - Who will you vote?

One clown will insist they are of different nature and if I merge the polls, he will insist that im a faggot :rolleyes:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
there you go, thanks for the advice.

A poll would be nice but please keep it to 1 poll and not multiple polls like these and still insist they are of different nature.

1. Tin Pei Ling vs Nicole Seah - Who will you vote?
2. Rin Tin Tin vs Panick Seah - Who will you vote?
3. Kate Spade Tin vs No Spade Nicole - Who will you vote?

One clown will insist they are of different nature and if I merge the polls, he will insist that im a faggot :rolleyes:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this depends if Nicole represents PAP or Opposition party.
for example, if Tin Pei Ling represents opposition party, I would vote for Tin Pei Ling.

If Nicole represents PAP
vs
If a pariah dog with skin disease represents opposition party,
I would vote for that pariah dog

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tin Pei Ling vs the strongest Opposition in GE2011

Here is a great writeup in HWZ. All U opposition supporting retards should stop dreaming about how "wonderful" the opposition is. Hard Truth TPL is better than the whole WP parliamentary team COMBINED!!!!!

LKY was absolutely right about Chen Show Mao

What has Chen Show Mao done so far

Almost 0 performance in Parliament. Only notable contribution? Getting caught trying the hookwink the public with his "magic money" proposal to fund social welfare by Vikram Nair during the Budget discussion
Vikram Nair attacks Chen Show Mao: Show me the money to invest in Singaporeans « THE TEMASEK TIMES

Outside Parliament he got caught plagiarizing someone else's work without giving due credit on his blog.
https://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/chen-show-mao-accused-of-plagiarism-by-netizens/

On his facebook page he posted comics of ministers he drew up. Maybe he should take over jobless CHew and be a comic artist instead of MP

Nothing else of note to really talk about

PAP's lousiest MP Tin Pei Ling have been doing way better than him.

So far Tin Pei Ling's performance:
In Parliament
1) Care for Elderly
a) “[Our] society has a duty to take care of those who have done so much for Singapore. The question to ask ourselves is: How much is this generation of young Singaporeans willing to give of ourselves, to support the older generation, especially those who came from the founding generation of Singapore citizens?” – Parliamentary speech on 21 October 2011

b) [PublicHouse] - Ms Tin also raised a radical idea regarding basic healthcare for the elderly in her Parliamentary speech. “We now have improved financing policies, but still, we hear cries for more support and I think we can do more. Specifically, just like how Singapore citizen children in government primary schools need not pay for school fees (miscellaneous fees not included), might this House also consider taking the bold step of providing free basic healthcare to elderly Singaporeans in public healthcare settings?”

c) Push for Parental Care Leave - "But apart from putting in place a conducive environment, infrastructure and programmes to support the care for our elderly, the caregivers’ ability to care remains important. We know that family support is probably one of the most preferred channels of care giving that we can give our parents. So with that, would the Government or the Ministry consider mandating or making annual leave provisions to Singaporeans to let them take care of elderly parents when they are ill and, perhaps, would the Government take the lead in such an effort?"

Other issues raised about Education/Youth, Elderly, Women, Families, Employment for Persons with Disabilities, Foreign Affairs, Healthcare, Home Affairs, Housing and Transport can be found here:https://www.facebook.com/notes/tin-pei-ling/in-parliament-questions-asked/470146709693895

For MacPherson
$150,000 Macpherson Care Fund to help low-income elderly residents in MacPherson. [PublicHouse] Ms Tin and a group of young grassroots volunteers in her ward have initiated the MacPherson Cares fund. The fund will disburse up to $300 a year in cash to elderly residents of the ward as reimbursement for their medical bills. MacPherson Cares is to encourage those who require medical care or follow-ups to continue to do so, bypassing the sometimes lengthy period required in applying for national schemes. “In the interim period,” Ms Tin said, “the fund can give them some financial relief and the confidence to continue seeking medical treatment.”

Partnered Willing Hearts to provide free meal service to MacPherson residents who are in need. -https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.418079474900619.84543.190962180945684

"A Glow of Love" - The project saw the volunteers and grls helping to install energy-saving lightbulbs for the units in one of the rental blocks within MacPherson. -https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150996638023120.451007.106592233119

MacPherson Welfare Day 2012, 15 January 2012. Distribution of 'Hong Bao' & provisions to low income elderly. - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150537552503120.400569.106592233119

Municipal issues
HDB void deck art gallery - called “GRACE” – Getting Residents, Artists & the Community Engaged. The main objectives were to not only make the void deck more vibrant and colorful (a fresh touch to a nostalgic neighbourhood I suppose), but to also provide the space for people to express creativity through art, bring art closer to people and provide the platform for various people to come together. - Interview with MP Tin Pei Ling | Working With Grace

Lobby and appeal to LTA to construct a new pedestrian crossing in front of Blk 52 and the market at Blk 89 Circuit Rd to provide a safer environment for the edlerly residents. - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.508504505858115.102874.190962180945684

Personal
1) Aug 2012, Ms Tin face off the bad press head on, turning bad press into good cause. Ms Tin agreed to auctioned off the Kate Spade bag to fund AWARE’s support services such as a crisis help line, befriender services, a legal clinic and counselling. It takes a lot of guts to look back at your darkest moments and laugh it off! Ms Tin shows her keyboard detractors, who think they can hurt her with words, what her guts are made of! - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=396480493741298

Green Light

Alfrescian
Loyal
1399512_585574248165254_1461076354_o.png

In her own word, Nicole Seah admitted she was naive and arm-twisted into endorsing Tan Jee Say for President, which she now describes it as, "Terrible, irreversible mistake".

Rewind back to PE2011, this was what Nicole said of Tan JS, "I just want to say that I want to endorse Tan Jee Say for President because I think he really has what it takes. We need a President who is intellectual, who is a brilliant thinker, and not only that, someone who has a heart for the people and who can represent Singapore on the greater world stage. So, please vote for Tan Jee Say."

Nicole clarified she was making the endorsement in her personal capacity then. Now she said she was arm-twisted. Either she was lying then or lying now. What do you think?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;NUgn-Kzgkxw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUgn-Kzgkxw[/video]

Boss; I felt she is insane.

My vote goes to Tin Pei Ling. She is competent and sane.

Nicole Seah is a nut case who suffers panic attacks whenever a problem arises.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
By seeing the vote trend, it seems PAP would have confidence in fielding TPL in SMC, probably McPharson estate.

Hopefully, Nicole will be under WP and contest against her there.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tin Pei Ling vs the strongest Opposition in GE2011

Here is a great writeup in HWZ. All U opposition supporting retards should stop dreaming about how "wonderful" the opposition is. Hard Truth TPL is better than the whole WP parliamentary team COMBINED!!!!!

Look like she is becoming a golden girl in PAP eyes, especially by PM!
Wonder all those money and resources come from???

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
By seeing the vote trend, it seems PAP would have confidence in fielding TPL in SMC, probably McPharson estate.

Hopefully, Nicole will be under WP and contest against her there.

This proves that all the anti PAP ranting and raving in this forum is from a very small minority. The majority of the members here are sensible and intelligent enough to know that the PAP is the best!

Despite the fact that you tried to bias the poll by using a positive slogan for Nicole and a negative one for TPL, the result speaks for itself.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chasing down or up soiled feminine napkin tossers at hdb flats (assuming it's up as one needs to start at the void deck) is definitely unique and ground-breaking for such an mp as this is unheard of, world-shattering, and headline-deserving. it displays her dedication to public hygiene, sanitation and cleanliness and showcases a heroine bent on finding the chow chee bye villainess who flung the putrid pad. this is bigger news than iran signing the nuclear deal. it's world history in the making. i'm totally proud of her. she's an internet sensation and a world icon. :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
chasing down or up soiled feminine napkin tossers at hdb flats (assuming it's up as one needs to start at the void deck) is definitely unique and ground-breaking for such an mp as this is unheard of, world-shattering, and headline-deserving. it displays her dedication to public hygiene, sanitation and cleanliness and showcases a heroine bent on finding the chow chee bye villainess who flung the putrid pad. this is bigger news than iran signing the nuclear deal. it's world history in the making. i'm totally proud of her. she's an internet sensation and a world icon. :biggrin:

Yes...bigger sensation than Sarah Palin...haha