• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah's Facebook already > 20,000 fans!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So?? On another thread you are asking people to vote for Lily Neo. :biggrin:

I admire Lily Neo for being a good politician by trying her best to help the poor!!

I also admire Nicole Seah that at this young age, she speaks with confidence, Chrisma and a lot sense.

While both are different parties, but I admire both of them.

:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the end, this guy's ballot slip will have 2 crosses, just wait and see. :biggrin:

Me? I live in Marine Parade GRC. So no chance to vote for Dr Lily Neo.

Btw, I have already decided which party I will vote for!!

:smile:

jw5

Loyal

Me? I live in Marine Parade GRC. So no chance to vote for Dr Lily Neo.

Btw, I have already decided which party I will vote for!!

:smile:

Oh yah, I forgot for a moment there whether she was a team-mate of the senile or mental one. :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makes no difference in reality. She might as well have over 1,000,000 facebook fans. Just like the iconic photo Alex Au took of a WP rally in an open field near Serangoon in 2006. In the end, the votes went home to the PAP.

-

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Makes no difference in reality. She might as well have over 1,000,000 facebook fans. Just like the iconic photo Alex Au took of a WP rally in an open field near Serangoon in 2006. In the end, the votes went home to the PAP.
-

Spoken like a true loyal PAP doggy while claiming to be Pro SDP. :biggrin:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

-

For this election no. But she has a bright future and when she stands in an SMC in future, she will win!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good. Asking me to do it for you cos you can't get any response from him for the simple reason that you've been bashing him everyday in your signature. :biggrin:

What you see in my signature are his words verbatim. I've asked him before and so has numerous people even from TR and TOC but he ran away every time the question comes up. So is the dysfunctional minority that makes up 30% of the electorate to vote for GMS and his NSP. Is Nicole Seah even aware of his online shenanigans?

-

NYK75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, Nicole has rose way too fast. After CSM (WP), VW (SDP) she will be next. Believe it or not, whatever treatment TPL get from the netizens is nothing compare to what's she's gonna get it from PAP.

So long as the Old Lee (Fart) is having walk over, you guys just wait for his series of attacks launch on those hot targets...

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, Nicole has rose way too fast. After CSM (WP), VW (SDP) she will be next. Believe it or not, whatever treatment TPL get from the netizens is nothing compare to what's she's gonna get it from PAP.

So long as the Old Lee (Fart) is having walk over, you guys just wait for his series of attacks launch on those hot targets...

Yah right. Like her supervisor come out and say her academic exercise is plagiarized, she actually did not get so many As in her school time, she play truant and is too young. Well the answer to that, so are the hopeless PAP. Stay on target. These are the Kempetai, ISD tactics used. Exercise your vote while you can. Or it may be exercised for you.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hope the Pap does that. Young Nicole seah is a soft target. Let all voters witness how low the Pap can go.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, Nicole has rose way too fast. After CSM (WP), VW (SDP) she will be next.

Believe it or not, whatever treatment TPL get from the netizens is nothing compare to what's she's gonna get it from PAP.

Nope, that's wishful thinking from the nay sayers, as usual.

More likely that PAP and WP HR dept are thinking of ways to recruit her to their team in the future.

There are people who you know are all the way out to destroy Singapore (anti-Singapore, eg. Nair), and others who are pro-Singapore, like Nicole.

Fellows, the sky is NOT falling:
chicken-little.jpg

Last edited: