• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah The Talking Cock Queen Vs Tin Pei Ling The Caring MP

Spearhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviuosly, anyone that has a pair of eyes, ears and a functional brain can tell that Nicole is talking sense and comparing to that Kate Spade fan ... I wonder how that firm can pay her 15k a month for this kind of goods ? What is real the deal behind it ? The way she talks is like a communist spokesperson trying hard to rally the peasant crowd below when many were still chanting "Kate Spade !"

Six months !! What's next ? After the election, PAP will heck care about these folks again ? 6 months !! ONLY six months, NOT 5 YEARS, remember ?

then what have that brainless Ms Tin done for Singapore??? Nicole Seah is the best choice for Singaporean ...She will be our voice in the Parliament!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
then what have that brainless Ms Tin done for Singapore??? Nicole Seah is the best choice for Singaporean ...She will be our voice in the Parliament!!!

You spastic maggot :oIo:

DON'T TALK COCK!:oIo::oIo::oIo:
Tin Pei Ling is the saviour of Marine Parade residents! I can assured you she is well liked by the Gen Y population!

younggeneration

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot :oIo:

DON'T TALK COCK!:oIo::oIo::oIo:
Tin Pei Ling is the saviour of Marine Parade residents! I can assured you she is well liked by the Gen Y population!
jeez, you have a limited vocabulary, see that's what happens to you when you hear TPL's voice for too long XD

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My wayward son, God will still try to be with you, even though it is a 99.99% done deal with Satan. The Lord knows it will hurt you a lot for an eternity but there is still some chance.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. apparently, the retarded faggot, maggot or sheep here vomits profusely again.
2. naive, ignorant or satire!
3. only the faggot knows man.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facebook is NOT the real ground

The question is : will most people including old folks understand anything at all ? These are 'the problem kids' who let fascism breed and grow and suckered them too.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop dreaming you morons :mad: Nicole Seah has done nothing for the people while Pei Ling has help tens of thousands of Marine Parade residents!