• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Nicole Seah Joins The Wankers! Wanking In East Coast GRC! Upturn Lim Where?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I strongly recommend Nicole to come Siam Lor and relax one corner instead of fighting for ungrateful sinkees.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know is join to help or join to disrupt. In addition why did she only join after LTK say bye bye? Just curious

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
She just loves to be in the limelight eh ?

I think she is joining the wrong party if that is her goal.

Wp emphasize discipline and teamwork, very unlikely she will be able to perform another one man show like GE11. So I don't expect a replay of 'Nicole seah effect' which can only occurred under the circumstances of GE11.

Nonetheless she will be an asset if she can fit into the WP culture.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la. I ain't no saint just look at my posts. Most people will wanna avoid me or anything to do with me.

Brother, please don't say that.

In this world, the most arrogant people are not the rich who post their makan and chicks photos,
but those who manage to rise from a humble background and assume that those who failed are lazier than them.

I spend a lot of time taking care of a few less-fortunated and handicapped members of my extended family
but I am a lessor saint that you, because in my heart, I feel tired and do not want to go through all these.
I am doing it because no one is doing; my enlightenment and awareness about the life is no more that those money-minded.

I don't judge someone by their popularity. I longer wish to attend celebrations and parties organized by friends, that are intended for networking and rubbing shoulders with the whos and whos in Singapore.

By my age, I just want to be more real to myself and less fake to others.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Highly unlikely
The Woody Goh would have stepped down, she got nothing to hold on to. Tan Chuan Jin has became a puppet speaker, cannot represent his voters to speak up for them, thus became quite useless for his voters. Marine parade GRC, is completely uninteresting to the residents. I see change coming there very soon if WP join in the battle.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please, Mr Tan, teach the 'proud' 'wanker' a lesson; run against her wherever she might be, and show that you can beat her into insignificance.

I did invite Nicole to serve as Tin Pei Ling's grassroots volunteer. But Nicole was too proud to accept.