• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah - Biggest Loser this time

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember your CPF was to be returned to you when you turned 55? Remember that the HDB was to provide affordable housing?

Enron was a scam from the start. It has nothing to do with privatization. There is nothing inherently wrong with privatization. Do not confuse the means with the end-product. It's like saying I don
t want to live because by living, I am going to grow old and die.

Of course timing and which areas are privatised in sequence are crucial so as to allow for a smooth transition is imperative.

Enron is a case of un-regulated private companies.

CPF is terrible but Singapore doesnt suffer fromthe same kind of debt crisis as the US which owes China billions.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you seriusly believe that Temasek, GIC and the GLCs are well regulated, especially in the areas pertaining to finance?

In terms of percentage of GDP, Singapore is in the list of top 10 debtors in the world. Our problems are not well-known to most because of the media prostitutes here and the constant tampering with statistics.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you seriusly believe that Temasek, GIC and the GLCs are well regulated, especially in the areas pertaining to finance?

In terms of percentage of GDP, Singapore is in the list of top 10 debtors in the world. Our problems are not well-known to most because of the media prostitutes here and the constant tampering with statistics.

Singapore does not have a Greece or US style debt crisis.

I never said Temasek, GIC are well regulated. I said that privatisation has its negatives too. And its not just Chang who says that. Stiglitz, Rodrik, Gabriel Palma from Cambridge etc etc

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What rubbish are you sprouting? Nicole was just endorsing a Presidential candidate. She did not do anything wrong. On t surface the losers are TKL and his 'advisers' like GMS. However the SUPER real losers are the Singaporean People and the winners are the PAP and their cronies.

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember your CPF was to be returned to you when you turned 55? Remember that the HDB was to provide affordable housing?

Enron was a scam from the start. It has nothing to do with privatization. There is nothing inherently wrong with privatization. Do not confuse the means with the end-product. It's like saying I don

Of course timing and which areas are privatised in sequence are crucial so as to allow for a smooth transition is imperative.

TJS is not Electable. He has himself to blame. The neutrals find him to be confrontational, hot headed. Chee, was better, Chee is articulate but not this "sumseng"!

NS is now seen to be like TJS! Bad mistake, coz this PE has nothing to do for her.

TJS, CSJ, Steve Chia and now jeanette chong A and NS are not electable. The voters in Singapore have long memories. Understand the history of politics here. The 1960s riots have left ugly memories in the minds of senior citizens, they are afraid of confrontational politics.

NS get away while you can. You don't really know what TJS stands for. You are an asset to him but he is a ass to you

What rubbish are you sprouting? Nicole was just endorsing a Presidential candidate. She did not do anything wrong. On t surface the losers are TKL and his 'advisers' like GMS. However the SUPER real losers are the Singaporean People and the winners are the PAP and their cronies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Forget your CPF Lah.. since sinkies voted a crook to be a president.. your CPF is over. Only coward low life sinkies will stay behind. the smart one will leave and really get their CPF..

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
She needs all the election exposures and experiences and EP is one of her punching bags. I see nothing wrong with her particpating this EP election to gain exposure. TT only get 35% despite all the heavy weights support and in fact it is a shame to these heavy weighters when TT only gets 35% which is not good enough regardless of many candidates. With NS support on TJS 25% is a good try despite she was the only one and not those porlumpar heaywieghts supporting TT/PAP to get gahment contracts only. There is no free lunch from PAP, remember that.

NS is not there to get TJS contracts but was her personal choice which is a credit to her.

fuck the cheebye, tell the peoples, never never vote for her again, that's my promise!

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal

She needs all the election exposures and experiences and EP is one of her punching bag

NS is not there to get TJS contracts but was her personal choice which is a credit to her.

She was used....exposed her lack of critical thinking without doing due diligence. She is collateral damage. Welcome to the real world.

sue anne

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not only his (Macca) GMS, the so call SOME/MANY people.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be stupid. Nicole Seah doesn't care for anyone other than herself. Can someone ask her if she passed the old lady she sobbed over the $80? Of course not. She probably didn't cry then, waited till the cameras were on her at the rally stage before she started crying.

TT's 35% wouldn't like her anyway. TCB's 35% will now treat her like the plaque. Congratulations, girly, you're now down to 30% at most.

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
What rubbish are you sprouting? Nicole was just endorsing a Presidential candidate. She did not do anything wrong.

wake up your fucking idea!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4m7bIOkat8I?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4m7bIOkat8I?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>