• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah - Baby, I am Yours

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to insert hyphen to make two words into one. Just like a didi connects two bodies, and turns them into one. :biggrin:

Lerine and Nicole..... My world keeps getting more complex but I love it :inlove::biggrin:
you may also note that they share the same zodiac sign. Maybe you have a thing. :inlove::biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I need someone who actually knows the rules of grammar. yes I didn't add the hyphen, but s-hook is one word no??? :confused:
hanor, the very absence of a hai-fun takes away the joy of the following:
shook / shiok or even shock, depending on the level of ecstasy that one may derive from wanking - just so you know :rolleyes:

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
A real Woman like Nicole Seah .
Say no to Dogs, Bitches and Lesbos standing for the PAP. ( PAP got at least one Candidate linked to AWARE and LGBTQ groups)