• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nice scenery

liewkc2503

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• DSC00035.jpg
    DSC00035.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 365

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mt Pinatubo eruption 1991

Pinatubo-eruption.jpg

300px-Pinatubo_ash_plume_910612.jpg

Trek up the peak earlier this year this how it look. 17 yrs after eruption.

Attachments

• P1.JPG
    P1.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 188
  • P4.JPG
    P4.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 249
  • P5.JPG
    P5.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 235
  • P6.JPG
    P6.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 310
  • P7.JPG
    P7.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 199

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was doing it in photoshop but I've found photomax to be vastly superior.

I'm going to buy the software off the net.

3 images are all that's required. one stop above.. one stop below plus one with an accurate exposure as possible. The higher the contrast of the scene, the better the result. I've uploaded the underexposed and overexposed images as illustrations.
Just to confirm what you mean.

In photoshop (i am still using pirated 6.0), you layer the underexposed and overexposed pics together?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just to confirm what you mean.

In photoshop (i am still using pirated 6.0), you layer the underexposed and overexposed pics together?

Yup images with different exposures of exactly the same scene are placed in different layers and then blended together to form a composite image. It can be done manually but it's a very time consuming process and you need to know what sort of blending mode best suits the colour space.

It is much easier to simply use HDR software that'll do everything for you.... unless, of course, you have loads of time on your hands.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
me an idiot in photography... haha... but I like nice scenary photo.... and of cos .. beautiful babes too.... :biggrin::biggrin:

like all photos posted by bros here.... :smile:

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
need to go home before i can post photo.... company laptop bo photo for me to upload... :p