• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nic Tse wants to split with Cecilia?

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The proliferation of the use of the term 'MCP' is women's first step in demolishing unsuspecting men of their dignity. Women created this term 'MCP', and we all know the full version is not very nice - Male Chauvinistic Pig'. Yet, unsuspecting men continue to lend a helping hand in promoting the use of this term.

The cunning women equate the term MCP with any attempt by any man to protect his dignity. As a result, men have lost sight of their rights and have been misled into thinking that demanding one's rights is wrong because it's MCP.

Men should cease promoting the term MCP and shoot themselves in the foot.

Well said. MCP is just a stupid term that is akin to a woman telling a man to put down his dignity and pride and become the carpet for women. Pay for all the women and her friends' expenses, chauffeur her around and carrying her handbag seems to be the 'requirements' for men here nowadays. But strangely, most of my male friends buy the "gentlemanly and new age sensitive guy" idea. Extremist feminism has worked very well. My friends all scolded me MCP while we were discussing our marriage plans, because I said that the wife should stay at home and be a good housewife to the house and child, and the man should go out and work his ass off to ensure that the family remains afloat. I do not see anything wrong with that, rather a MCP than to be bullied. I guess too much of these western ideologies can be bad.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
my take is usually when female celeb divorce from their first marriage, the next guy they find usually is a wimp.:eek: dunno why. my personal view.

Based on which female celebrity? Give some samples and examples leh.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on which female celebrity? Give some samples and examples leh.
Christy Chung divorced first hubby Ross and remarried to Jon Yen.
Demi Moore divorced Bruce Willis and remarried to Ashton Kutcher.

you might not consider it is. but ttz my personal view.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friends all scolded me MCP while we were discussing our marriage plans, because I said that the wife should stay at home and be a good housewife to the house and child, and the man should go out and work his ass off to ensure that the family remains afloat.

Your friends are not telling you the whole truth. Unlike you, your friends may not be able to afford to have their spouses staying home. Your friends may have intense need for a second income to supplement their housing loans, car loans and many other stuff.

So instead of saying : "Wow, I admire you because you can afford to have your wife remain a full-time housewife." Your friends gave the real issue a spin and turned it into one of MCP etc. You have just reminded them of how inept they are as a man, and such men in their attempt to hide their ineptness will not hesitate to resort to the notion of MCP to 'gangbang' you.

Tell me something. Between a man who stands up and bears the financial burden of the family; and one who buys flowers and carries her handbag, which of the two men loves the wife more ?

For most men, it's an much easier task to carry her handbag.

Last edited:

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your friends are not telling you the whole truth. Unlike you, your friends may not be able to afford to have their spouses staying home. Your friends may have intense need for a second income to supplement their housing loans, car loans and many other stuff.

So instead of saying : "Wow, I admire you because you can afford to have your wife remain a full-time housewife." Your friends gave the real issue a spin and turned it into one of MCP etc. You have just reminded them of how inept they are as a man, and such men in their attempt to hide their ineptness will not hesitate to resort to the notion of MCP to 'gangbang' you.

Tell me something. Between a man who stands up and bears the financial burden of the family; and one who buys flowers and carries her handbag, which of the two men loves the wife more ?

I am not a very rich or well-off person, just earning decently and having a decent amount in the bank. But I believe that it is the job of the wife to stay home and take care. Call me traditionalist, but the man should be the one working. The woman jolly well takes care of the house and the children.

They want to call me MCP, so be it. I rather they call me that, while I have a loyal and faithful wife who respects the pride and power of the man in the family and relationship, then to be a 'gentleman' who has to give in to the woman everytime just to look good and be weak.

Agree with the third paragraph, I love my wife so I ask her to stay at home to take care of chores while I handle the big decisions, work and money in a fair manner. I don't see any issues with my stance, I am not those humsup zai who go Geylang to find chickens behind my wife's back, so why on earth must I tolerate the nonsense of these bitches. A lot of women (and some men) like to lump MCPs (men with dignity, pride and power) with wife-abusers, which is totally untrue. Men like us just expect the women to know her role and respect the men as the 'lord' of the family, because when shit hits the fan, we will be the one to handle it. We do not beat up women or abuse them.

Sad state of affairs nowadays, men willing to pander to women and scold strong-minded men as 'MCPs', and these morons will be the one who wonder why the local women ogle and love Korean idols, even though Korean males are known to be very 'MCP'.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
MCP only apply to sg man.:eek:

Yup. Just because the sg man refuses to buy her a LV bag, he becomes a 'MCP'. Meanwhile, a Caucasian beats up his woman till bloody and no local women scold them at all. In fact, he will still be respected as "gentleman, caring and kind". SG men have it worse.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is due mainly to women writing the script for perfect romance, perfect marriage and perfect man; and men with little marbles up there tend to follow the script as it it's gospel truth.

In the past, it was men who wrote the script and women then had to abide by the rules of the game. There has been a 'power shift' since, and women have now turned scriptwriter and director of romance and marriage.

Men hide behind the facade of words like 'fatherly', 'loving', 'tender' to masquerade their weakness in will and emotion. Women are smart and have created 'trophy-like' words like 'new sensitive man' and market such words as being desirable characteristics of a man. Sadly, majority of the male population fell for it.

woman wants to get the best of both world , asking for woman's rights and at the same time wants man to be " gentleman " . only stupid man buy that .

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup. Just because the sg man refuses to buy her a LV bag, he becomes a 'MCP'. Meanwhile, a Caucasian beats up his woman till bloody and no local women scold them at all. In fact, he will still be respected as "gentleman, caring and kind". SG men have it worse.
precisely, watz wrong wif SG man?:*:
you can even forget ur surname.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would like to add. Nowadays, men got to be NEW AGE SENSETIVE and POWERFULman ! Man got to be sensetive enough to be romantic....buy flower and surprises.

On the other hand, man must be strong enough to make his wife submit to him. Of course, there can be only one HEAD in a family. When it time to discipline your wife, then do it ! When it time to be romantic, then be romantic...

If you don control your destiny, other will. In this case, it your wife. Cos you are a push over.....

Woman like MAN who are confident ! Man who are sure of themselves....Some woman like to test their mate, woman like to be CONTROLLED sometimesss...someone who can handle them and their nonsense........

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because we are not "gentlemanly, kind, caring and loving" like those Caucasians.
true is sg gals they love you, they wun bully you.
SG gals will bully SG man whom they hate.
SG gals will obey Cockasians whom they love.
why? Cockasians are superman?:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Because we are not "gentlemanly, kind, caring and loving" like those Caucasians.

imgres

Absolutely!

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
MCP only apply to sg man.:eek:

Actually when women call you that, do not take it too literally. Some even like you for that, along with the other women listeners who just nod quietly.

Women want to see character, a man being a man, simple.

You underscorers don't get it as usual. :rolleyes: