• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ngejay is loyal to which party? SDP OR RP?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's just not only me who's puzzled to WHY NGEJAY WHO SHOWS SO MUCH INTERESTS & "LOYALTY" TO SDP CHOOSES TO JOIN RP INSTEAD. it's really bewildering. i m glad that KENNETH JEYA thinks alike. read this FB chats. we should get an idea the doubts ngejay is creating. to enhance it, look out for the F&D speciality of the discord troll.

Ng is attending Monthly Pow Wow Gathering for FS. · Comment · LikeUnlike · Show Feedback (10)Hide Feedback (10)You like this.
Kenneth Jeyaretnam at 1:03pm April 17
Hi Teck Siong what is this POW Wow. I may have some problems w my gmail lately. I didn't get any notice that we the council shoudl attend? Pls let me know if you have aview on this?Kenneth Jeyaretnam at 1:04pm April 17
TECK SIONG. Hi, saw thsi posting. Is something happening tonite that we in RP should know about?

Hi there all in Friends Of SDP...
Hope to see all of you down at the meeting..
Its been the usual guys and gals that turn up..... Read More
Hope to see all friends and bring along your friends..

You will definitely miss out on something important if you miss out on this meet-up..
No need to ask me why or what... :smile:
You will know when you are there...

See you all this Friday...Kenneth Jeyaretnam at 1:06pm April 17
P.S. Don't be shy! Let us know why you are a memeber of friends of SDP. I presume that this is an expression of denmocracy. Still lsome public may be confused so share your thoughts please.Kenneth Jeyaretnam at 1:08pm April 17
P.S I notice that Ng E-Jay says he is not attending but he set up and spearheaded the friends of SDP page. So good of you to support them when he doesn't.Jaslyn Go at 1:24pm April 19
Hi Kenneth..

Chance upon your wall post when I stop by TS FB to wish him Happy Birthday..

Allowed me to correct you please..... Read More

E-Jay did not set up or spearhead the FS of SDP. It was me all along.

E-Jay is still a member of FS, same goes for TS..

As you yourself mentioned in the RP group, that there are other members of the opposition joining RP group, so what is wrong with having E-Jay and Teck Siong joining in FS group?

Pow Wow is a once a month informal get together that FS arrange, anyone can come irregardless of which ever party they belong to.Anna Ismail at 1:29pm April 19
I think there is no problem of being who's friend to whom...

To me it is no problem for politicians :smile:

Cheers.Kenneth Jeyaretnam at 6:52pm April 19
Hi ts hAPPY BIRTHDAYKenneth Jeyaretnam at 6:54pm April 19
Hi Jaslyn- you seem to have misread my comments . I'll clarify on the RP FB page. This is TS's pageNg E-Jay at 1:59am April 21
Hi Kenneth,

I did not spearhead the Friends of SDP page. The credit should go to Jaslyn Go, Vincent Liaw and a couple of others. I don't know how to set up my own group yet! -- but will get down to it someday (I hope!)

E-JayKenneth Jeyaretnam at 2:15am April 22
But you were one of the earlier members right?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

unless this question is cleared, there would be question marks how come ngejay forsake SDP and becomes a RP member? there are just too many bad records about him that he needs to clear first before he could advance further politically.

my li'l brother leetahsar had warned b4 about the the ill-fortune of mixing with dubious couple and being exploited. the past is now back to haunt him.

i bet nasty clones will appear soon after this posting and aggravates his notoriety and craftiness as being the best all-time master shapeshifter.:mad:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wtf is all this spam? u type all this bullshit yourself, pondan? my god, u r fucking obssessed with kenneth jeya and ngejay. time to quit being such a homo and GO GET A FUCKING JOB, YOU LAZY FREAK.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
good...good...continue to post in this kind of perverted manners and hopefully ngejay's RP boss is reading and could gather some idea what has just slithered into his camp.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the master shapeshifter claims to be not responsible, then obviously there are trolls who are trying hard for some damage control and defensive about ngejay. what's the loyalty and the hidden motive about encouraging him to jump to RP instead of staying put with SDP for which he was there all this time?

really BIZZARD!!:eek:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find one thing strange. From what people said of this Ng E-Jay, he seemed to be a PHD holding star who could make a difference to the opposition but by the time he left, he was only an ordinary member.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find one thing strange. From what people said of this Ng E-Jay, he seemed to be a PHD holding star who could make a difference to the opposition but by the time he left, he was only an ordinary member.

how has he joined? actually it's confusing here. let me rephrased how long did he join RP? was he a SDP member b4 jumping over to RP? if so, why the switch?

....and now u said "he has left RP". how long was he there?? and why he left again?

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
lanjiao sucking Bob Sim Kheng Hwee

food for thoughts :smile:

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

Gay illicit activities:

Penal Code Section 377A states, “Any male person who, in public or private, commits, or abets the commission of, or procures or attempts to procure the commission by any male person of, any act of gross indecency with another male person, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years.”

Cheating:

Whoever, by deceiving any person, fraudulently or dishonestly induces the person so deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to consent that any person shall retain any property, or intentionally induces the person so deceived to do or omit to do anything which he or she would not do or omit if he or she were not so deceived, and which act or omission causes or is likely to cause damage or harm to that person in body, mind, reputation or property, is said to "cheat". For example, A cheats if he intentionally deceives Z into a belief that A means to repay any money that Z may lend to him when A does not intend to repay it, and thereby dishonestly induces Z to lend him money. Cheating is punished with imprisonment of up to one year, or a fine, or both.

Father bashing:

Voluntarily causing hurt – A person causes hurt when he or she causes bodily pain, disease or infirmity to any person. Whoever does any act with the intention of causing hurt to any person, or with the knowledge that he is likely to cause hurt to any person, and does cause hurt to any person, voluntarily causes hurt. The penalty for voluntarily causing hurt is imprisonment of up to one year, or a fine of up to S$1,000, or both.

Theft of Temple Funds:

Theft is committed when a person, intending to take dishonestly any movable property out of the possession of any person without that person’s consent, moves that property in order to effect the taking. The penalty for theft is imprisonment of up to three years, or a fine, or both. It is more common, however, for offenders to be charged with committing theft in a building, tent or vessel, which is used as a human dwelling, or for the custody of property. The penalty for this more serious offense is imprisonment of up to seven years, and also a fine.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog

sorry, can't see anything. it's blank.

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

bobdogkennel.png