• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng Boon Gay Gold Cup is back!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Convicted = 32
Acquitted= 11
Total = 43

Acquitted Category:--
Methink - acquitted
Aurvandil - acquitted
Wikiphile - acquitted
Glaringly - acquitted
Equalisation - acquitted
Cass888- acquitted
the_e_eyes - acquitted
Golden Dragon - acquitted
Zihau - acquitted
chonburfic - acquitted
Mojito- acquitted

Convicted Category:--
Scroobal - convicted
Charlie99 - convicted
BuKia - convicted
Rusty - convicted
Mesmerised - convicted
Lee5604 - convicted
SoIsee - convicted
Enterprise2 - convicted
po2wq - convicted
Kingrant - convicted
LITTLEREDDOT - convicted
Streetsmart73 - convicted
ChaoPappyPoodle - convicted
Zeddy - convicted
Fook Seng - convicted
8868 - convicted
Cunnilaubu - convicted
Televsion - convicted
Smiling - convicted
Narong Wongwan - convicted
Lockeliberal - convicted
Cleareyes - convicted
Jah_Rastafar_I - convicted
Numero uno - convicted
Spock - convicted
Porfirio Rubirosa - convicted
Lee6100 - convicted
Eatshitndie - convicted
Watchman8 - convicted
NoNewsGood - convicted
Penetrator - convicted
Yinyang - convicted

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm throwing in the towel. he'll be found guilty. conduct unbecoming in association with conflict of interest.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prediction (guess?) is convicted + jail sentence at District Court. Upon appeal, conviction stand but jail sentence reduced to a heavy fine.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acquittal but not DATA (new word). For no reason other than going against the flow.

Not following the case closely, but based on disjointed accounts of the proceedings, gratification received but no link established to actual award of contract(s). Maybe it is all a wayang show so as not to make the prosecutors look silly.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
imho, the SMS exchanges does make the prosecution look silly :p:p:p

The CPIB director made a testimony which I thought was the final nail to the coffin. Then on the agency lost all credibility in the eyes of the public.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The CPIB director made a testimony which I thought was the final nail to the coffin. Then on the agency lost all credibility in the eyes of the public.

Not Director CPIB. Eric Tan Chong Sian is a more capable civil servant than his Deputy Director (Investigation), whatever the latter's name.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a jury trial it will have an impact. In Singapore where only qualified people are involved it makes little difference. They will follow the letter and spirit of the law.

The only impact will be the career of the deputy director who certainly has made the Dept look like clowns.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not Director CPIB. Eric Tan Chong Sian is a more capable civil servant than his Deputy Director (Investigation), whatever the latter's name.

Thanks for correcting. Yes, I was referring to the deputy director who filed the report leaving out the word "not".

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only impact will be the career of the deputy director who certainly has made the Dept look like clowns.

I think it won't make much of a difference. Teng looks like a re-employed chap or one very close to pension. The fact that he was not made Dir Investigation despite being 'home-made' tells the whole story. If he was that capable, Choon Mann won't be seconded from the SPF to be Dir Investigation. Teng reminds me of another useless chap in CPIB. Mohd Ali was AD then. Ex-Customs shit. If not retired, would have been elevated to a DD post.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Convicted = 34
Acquitted= 11
Total = 45

Acquitted Category:--
Methink
Aurvandil
Wikiphile
Glaringly
Equalisation