• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Next: Who will Throw French Onion Soup on Tan Yong Soon Face?

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jason Says:
January 13, 2009 at 9:05 am

I am a YCK resident. Seng is a MP who is non existent in YCK. Frankly even if he is in critical condition, we won’t give the slightest damn. How to be concerned over a non existent entity. My neighbours who have encountered him described him as a false front..putting smile and acting to be concerned when his face is on TV. when off camera, he is a typical less caring, arrogant MP.

Just see how many well wishers from YCK residents when he is lying in the ICU, you will know liao…well wishes only coming from only grassroot leaders and pap leaders. if he is so well loved by residents, the media will be eagerly busy showing the queue of people turning up to visit him and send their wishes…but obviously the media does not have such to show…

even the MP of bukit batok( see, i cant even remember his name) who passed away last year….this is just a passing issue to many singaporeans. and according to my friend who is resident there, life is still normal or even better and more peaceful with the MP’s demise.