• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Next President of Singapore - Tan Kin Lian

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have reliable source.
Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam will be next

Doubt so.

He is far too much intellectual for the "dumb" role of kissing babies and hugging grannies. He is better off to get a job in World Bank or IMF. The last time he was wanted there, MIW vetoed it and asked him to stay on here.

He is still needed for the next 5 years in government.

jw5

Loyal
Doubt so.

He is far too much intellectual for the "dumb" role of kissing babies and hugging grannies. He is better off to get a job in World Bank or IMF. The last time he was wanted there, MIW vetoed it and asked him to stay on here.

He is still needed for the next 5 years in government.

They might be just a litttttttle concerned that he may start asking questions too. Or am I Way Off The Mark on this? :wink::wink:

jw5

Loyal
i dun think tkl will run, he having some ailment. but it's good to see him giving alternative views and not let mainstream media brainwash sinkies.:eek:

If he was the president, there is still a little chance that he may ask some questions which help the ordinary people. However, for the pappy approved candidate, there is no chance. :(

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he was the president, there is still a little chance that he may ask some questions which help the ordinary people. However, for the pappy approved candidate, there is no chance. :(

Fully agree with you, my wise boss. :biggrin: