• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Next President likely to be a Malay

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I propose MSK. No need Istana and all the security. He has accommodation and security in his contract already. Just make sure we don't end up with a runaway president.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
I propose MSK. No need Istana and all the security. He has accommodation and security in his contract already. Just make sure we don't end up with a runaway president.

i 2nd that. all those msk posters printed out can be recycled. just change the wordings. also can save $ on campaigning since msk already so famous. many of us cannot even name the mps of our own ward but msk is well known throughout singapore.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's been said around 800 qualify to contest for presidency. If we look around the Ministers, Perm-Secs and CEOs of $100m+ corporations, I think there're only two Malays who qualify - Abdullah Tarmugi and Yaacob Ibrahim. Any more you know of? Please add.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's been said around 800 qualify to contest for presidency. If we look around the Ministers, Perm-Secs and CEOs of $100m+ corporations, I think there're only two Malays who qualify - Abdullah Tarmugi and Yaacob Ibrahim. Any more you know of? Please add.

osama bin laden
osamiyah binte sudah kena moistened :eek:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt a Malay will be President, knowing how suspicious LKY is against them holding key positions. In fact, he does not hide his suspicions about how Malays will turn the gun against the Chinese. It is the reason why Chinese youths are mostly pushed into SAF/RSAF/RSN while 80% of Malays are pushed to SPF and SCDF.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt a Malay will be President, knowing how suspicious LKY is against them holding key positions. In fact, he does not hide his suspicions about how Malays will turn the gun against the Chinese. It is the reason why Chinese youths are mostly pushed into SAF/RSAF/RSN while 80% of Malays are pushed to SPF and SCDF.

the 80% will soon join the remaining 20% mat yo yo club in DRC.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i 2nd that. all those msk posters printed out can be recycled. just change the wordings. also can save $ on campaigning since msk already so famous. many of us cannot even name the mps of our own ward but msk is well known throughout singapore.

While he is no CEO etc etc, he has the experience of making our govt spent millions looking for him, wthout success. That is a far greater achievement than what Ministers, MOS, PS, CEO etc can ever achieved. He is the one and only - MSK.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Zainal from Aljunied GRC, now SMOS Foreign Affairs.