• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[News] Ukraine Intercepts Russia's Invincible Kinzhal Hypersonic With USA Patriot, reportedly the first downing of a hypersonic missile during combat

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russie reported they fired only 2 Kinzhal missiles but Ukrie said intercepted all 6 Kinzhal at the end one Patriot missile battery tio hit and destroyed

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
that’s hype and bs. physics will tell you the ballistic missile will reach its target first as most of its path is thru space while the hypersonic missile has too much drag going thru thick atmosphere. moreover, both will emit rocket takeoff signatures that can be detected by satellites but the hypersonic missile will continue to emit heat and light signatures as it burns its way thru dense atmosphere. very easy to detect and track. the pentagon in its congressional briefing has been sending out bogus info about hypersonic missiles (bs such as hard to detect and track, faster than ballistic missile, etc.) to encourage its two rivals russia and prc to build them en masse so as to trick them into a rabbit hole. and stupid russians and tiongs actually believe the hyperbole. the reality is now sinking in, and they are blaming their hypersonic scientists for betraying their cuntries and committing treason. this is about the greatest joke in military technology history, and the counter strategists in the pentagon are laughing non stop.
detect by radar also useless because of the plasma it generates. i think u also believe that ukraine took down 6 hypersonic in 1 day. LOL.

ask them for the pic.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russie reported they fired only 2 Kinzhal missiles but Ukrie said intercepted all 6 Kinzhal at the end one Patriot missile battery tio hit and destroyed

those woke ppl that believe western media will believe it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
detect by radar also useless because of the plasma it generates. i think u also believe that ukraine took down 6 hypersonic in 1 day. LOL.

ask them for the pic.
no point debating down to your bs level as you don’t understand science in the 1st place. it’s not just radar alone; there’s real time imaging and sensors on sats for heat and light plus more that are classified. when you are devoid of science and facts you detour and divert to nonsensical news from the msm. typical ccp tactics.

Last edited:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
no point debating down to your bs level as you don’t understand science in the 1st place. it’s not just radar alone; there’s real time imaging and sensors on sats for heat and light plus more that are classified. when you are devoid of science and facts you detour and divert to nonsensical news from the msm. typical ccp tactics.

i think dun debate with u because u just eat and shit only. if u say can intercept then please show video or pics. :FU:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think dun debate with u because u just eat and shit only. if u say can intercept then please show video or pics. :FU:
if i can show video or pic of intercept it means i can also show your anus and your mother’s cheebye too. it’s like asking for proof of who murdered jimmy hoffa and how he was killed. moron.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i can show video or pic of intercept it means i can also show your anus and your mother’s cheebye too. it’s like asking for proof of who murdered jimmy hoffa and how he was killed. moron.

u damn kum lan lor. knn no proof talk so much jjww for what? u think ppl stupid enough to believe some kum lan like u fatty unker that sit in coffee shop which knows about hypersonic technology? i think u likely psle nia. LOL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u damn kum lan lor. knn no proof talk so much jjww for what? u think ppl stupid enough to believe some kum lan like u fatty unker that sit in coffee shop which knows about hypersonic technology? i think u likely psle nia. LOL
very predictable. resort to ccp cocksucking language already.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

because i cannot stand woke ppl like u. knn dun even know science fatty unker wanna talk about hypersonic science. not asking for anything but just show proof. i can also say i shot a F22 with one 5.56mm round. really so stupid. imagine u eat until so old unker liao still so naive.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

use come common sense and stop eating shit. scud is 1960s design. :roflmao:

On February 25, 1991, a Patriot missile defense system operating at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, during Operation Desert Storm failed to track and intercept an incoming Scud. This Scud subsequently hit an Army barracks, killing 28 Americans.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because i cannot stand woke ppl like u. knn dun even know science fatty unker wanna talk about hypersonic science. not asking for anything but just show proof. i can also say i shot a F22 with one 5.56mm round. really so stupid. imagine u eat until so old unker liao still so naive.
if i’m woke you must be gay. if russian defense ministry claims that they have destroyed 5 patriot systems with 5 kinzhal strikes that means they have fired more than 2 kinzhals which refuted your bs. what the russkies don’t know is the patriot system is not just a site or a vehicle launcher. it’s a complex system spanning multiple sites launchers, radars, sensors, ccci centers, satellite intell coordination systems, etc. huge network and geographical area. it will take more than 5 to 6 kinzhals to destroy 1 system. it means they don’t know and they are lying, just like you do. checkmate.
https://news.yahoo.com/russia-stated-kinzhal-destroyed-5-182658991.html

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i’m woke you must be gay. if russian defense ministry claims that they have destroyed 5 patriot systems with 5 kinzhal strikes that means they have fired more than 2 kinzhals which refuted your bs. what the russkies don’t know is the patriot system is not just a site or a vehicle launcher. it’s a complex system spanning multiple sites launchers, radars, sensors, ccci centers, satellite intell coordination systems, etc. huge network and geographical area. it will take more than 5 to 6 kinzhals to destroy 1 system. it means they don’t know and they are lying, just like you do. checkmate.
https://news.yahoo.com/russia-stated-kinzhal-destroyed-5-182658991.html

u really woke plus gay lor. just show proof and pic. i also hoot hulk hogan until he call tolong. u believe or not?

knn eat shit until so naive.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
use come common sense and stop eating shit. scud is 1960s design. :roflmao:

On February 25, 1991, a Patriot missile defense system operating at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, during Operation Desert Storm failed to track and intercept an incoming Scud. This Scud subsequently hit an Army barracks, killing 28 Americans.
another attempt at overcompensation with bs after getting sexposed as fake and fraud.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
another attempt at overcompensation with bs after getting sexposed as fake and fraud.

really is woke piece of gay shit. LOL

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/28/patriot-missiles-are-made-in-america-and-fail-everywhere/

On March 25, Houthi forces in Yemen fired seven missiles at Riyadh. Saudi Arabia confirmed the launches and asserted that it successfully intercepted all seven.

This wasn’t true. It’s not just that falling debris in Riyadh killed at least one person and sent two more to the hospital. There’s no evidence that Saudi Arabia intercepted any missiles at all. And that raises uncomfortable questions not just about the Saudis, but about the United States, which seems to have sold them — and its own public — a lemon of a missile defense system.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u really woke plus gay lor. just show proof and pic. i also hoot hulk hogan until he call tolong. u believe or not?

knn eat shit until so naive.
the proof is in the russian claims. if they claim something it’s slip of their tongue for bungling their claims without thinking thru’. got it? most likely not as your iq is only 69 like your cult leader xia xuay xi.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
the proof is in the russian claims. if they claim something it’s slip of their tongue for bungling their claims without thinking thru’. got it? most likely not as your iq is only 69 like your cult leader xia xuay xi.

LOL. gay woke kum lan unker.

On March 25, Houthi forces in Yemen fired seven missiles at Riyadh. Saudi Arabia confirmed the launches and asserted that it successfully intercepted all seven.

This wasn’t true. It’s not just that falling debris in Riyadh killed at least one person and sent two more to the hospital. There’s no evidence that Saudi Arabia intercepted any missiles at all. And that raises uncomfortable questions not just about the Saudis, but about the United States, which seems to have sold them — and its own public — a lemon of a missile defense system.