• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

News on airport hotel hiring pinoy gal to do 3 kind of jobs - Sinkies screwed again

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I saw the news on Channel U, about a pinoy female, who is working at the airport hotel, handling 3 different kinds of duties, ie, tele service, room cleaning and one more job.. it was like someone telling me something like this - Screw you sinkies, protest or rally so what? My foreign slaves will do anything for the cheap wages I give them, because the exchange rate is so good! Sinkies can fark themselves as my foreign slaves can do MORE work and handle more responsibilities"

It's as if the people in the newsroom were "purposely" showing this bit of news, that pinoys are not only working in the airpot hotel, but that this gal can handle 3 different types of jobs.

To me, it was a tight slap across my face.. like telling me "you protest la, i will continue to bring in these cheap slaves to do what you Sinkies don't want to do."

Enough is enough.. these foreigners can do more work cos for the amount of money they get here, it's worth more than what they can earn back home in like 3-5 months. So, why won't they slog like robots?

Besides, these foreigners come here and what do they have? They don't have families here (mostly), they don't usually need to go home to take care of their parents, siblings, children, etc etc. Most of them them come, work, eat, sleep.. and play hard.. they send their money back to their families in their HOME COUNTRY.

Don't bloody compare how much the foreigner are willing to do, because when they earn enough, they usually go home, where they can convert their Singapore currency to a very large amount in their country's currency.

Think about it, PRC currency is like 1sgd to 5 yuan, if a PRC worker earns sgd 1200 a month, and spends like only 300-500, he/she can send back the rest, or save.. sgd 700 x 5 is 3500 yuan.. quite a hefty sum.

So, why would they WANT to stay here and see their money spent on high living costs here?

Bloody news shows pinoy working at airport.. it's rubbing salt into Sinkies wounds, saying "sori sinkies, we dun wan u to work at airport hotel, cos u will complain of too much work"

FUCK THE BLODDY HOTEL FOR HIRING THOSE FOREIGNERS, AND FUCK THE BLOODY GOVERNMENT FOR NOT PUTTING A STOP TO THESE CHEAP LABOUR FROM COMING IN AND TAKING UP JOBS THAT SINGAPOREANS CAN DO. If the bloody pinoy not willing to do the 3 in 1 job, it could be given to THREE Singaporeans to do. But, no! Give to fucking foreigners.. I can't take it anymore.

This nonsense has got to stop!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: News on airport hotel hiring pinoy gal to do 3 kind of jobs - Sinkies screwed aga

I thought I was in the Philippines when I went to ask customer service a question and the lady manning the counter was a Pinoy. Soon, SIA stewardess will be Pinoy. Cheaper mah.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: News on airport hotel hiring pinoy gal to do 3 kind of jobs - Sinkies screwed aga

O.k smart ass.

let me use the same logic and reasoning of yours on you.

If I pay you 3 to 5 times in your own currency and you have to handle 3 jobs and don't you use the excuse s)of..cannot lah, got family, got to have leisure time blah blah blah..

would you do the job?

You won't.

And it's all becos of the Sinkie attitude.

You want to be paid high ( like your own crappy pappy Master) but you do less or the same like one job only.

Kiss my ass.

If i'm the boss ,I WOULD NOT to hire you, Sinkie.

Last edited:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

O.k smart ass.

let me use the same logic and reasoning of yours on you.

If I pay you 3 to 5 times in your own currency and you have to handle 3 jobs and don't you use the excuse s)of..cannot lah, got family, got to have leisure time blah blah blah..

would you do the job?

You won't.

If you were to pay me 3-5 times of wat? Name the figure.. if you pay me (for eg we do the max here, 5) SGD 1,000 before u times FIVE, then YES I WOULD DO THE 3 different jobs.

And just in case you didn't know, that pinoy woman, and all who wants to take the "training" to let them be able to do 3 different jobs, is not getting an additional (from what the news reported, but I could be wrong as news never report the full or entire thing)pay, but only an extra bonus at year's end.

Pay me SGD 5k to do different jobs. I will gladly accept it. And I'm sure anyone else would too. Which is my POINT!!!

Thank you for supporting my point.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you were to pay me 3-5 times of wat? Name the figure.. if you pay me (for eg we do the max here, 5) SGD 1,000 before u times FIVE, then YES I WOULD DO THE 3 different jobs.

And just in case you didn't know, that pinoy woman, and all who wants to take the "training" to let them be able to do 3 different jobs, is not getting an additional (from what the news reported, but I could be wrong as news never report the full or entire thing)pay, but only an extra bonus at year's end.

Pay me SGD 5k to do different jobs. I will gladly accept it. And I'm sure anyone else would too. Which is my POINT!!!

Thank you for supporting my point.

Supporting your point?

Hell no...I was just putting a point across which dumb ass Boss would pay you much more if he could get others like FT here to do the job?

Aren't FT humans too?

You just can't get the idea let alone the critcal points here that in a competitve business environment

NO BOSS WANT TO PAY MORE IF HE CAN DO IT WITH LESS!

With your mindset not only will you NOT make it as Boss in your life time but hell you just can't get the idea that you HAVE to do 3 jobs now with less pay!

You are screwed!

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought I was in the Philippines when I went to ask customer service a question and the lady manning the counter was a Pinoy. Soon, SIA stewardess will be Pinoy. Cheaper mah.

Look at the positive side of such an eventuality.

As it is the check-in staff positions are filled with Pinay, Pinoys and even Chinese and Indians (not locals huh...)

Let SIA employ more of such "cheapos'

That will be the day SIA will nose-dive and CRASH economically.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Change of words.. hmm.. u related to ki-siao?

Check your post properly.. you can't even put across a proper statement.

First you say that if you were to give me 3-5 times of my country's currency to do 3 jobs, you didn't think I would take up the offer. So I asked you how much was the original sum before you put in the multiplier of 3-5.. but you didn't answer.

Instead, you went off tangent and spewed another statement.. totally off.

Bah.. go learn proper English writing, and go for effective communication and writing before trying to be smart, when you have shown that you lack in all the areas I have mentioned.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look at the positive side of such an eventuality.

As it is the check-in staff positions are filled with Pinay, Pinoys and even Chinese and Indians (not locals huh...)

Let SIA employ more of such "cheapos'

That will be the day SIA will nose-dive and CRASH economically.

It would be fun if they employed all the cheapos... as these folks might also do a similar act as the bunch of PRC bus drivers, if they don't get their way.

And, flying crew already lamenting that they are not getting enough.. so.. maybe more cheapo pinoy, prc or myan stewardess will do FL? Bro T68 will be happy if that happens.. mre selection for him, haha.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Change of words.. hmm.. u related to ki-siao?

Check your post properly.. you can't even put across a proper statement.

First you say that if you were to give me 3-5 times of my country's currency to do 3 jobs, you didn't think I would take up the offer. So I asked you how much was the original sum before you put in the multiplier of 3-5.. but you didn't answer.

Instead, you went off tangent and spewed another statement.. totally off.

Bah.. go learn proper English writing, and go for effective communication and writing before trying to be smart, when you have shown that you lack in all the areas I have mentioned.

Hell no my points to you is and always have been the same.

Similiar to what Douglas the of Saki Sushi is putting forth.

Pay $3000 for a dish washer?

He is just making the points in a sacrastic way of saying Sinkie like you are so lousy and have attitude problems in sloughing hard that for jobs that what Sinkie deem are tough they need to be paid 3 times or more!

So he go on and show you Sinkie ..hell as Boss I can get more hard working ppl who will work for less.

So again the message is and has always been the same.

Eithier you lower your expectation and work for less and work harder or

Be unemployable or

Hope that scaring or voting the PAP out will your demands be met.

PAP or not,

Boss still want to pay less and make their slaves work harder.

This is a universal truth you can't ignore!

Last edited:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Douglas got caught for giving the wrong impression of paying high salary for a job he could not fill with people.

At least I have not heard that the airport hotel were FORCING their employees to work 18hours every day.. (yet)

And I agree with you on one point, bosses will want to cut costs, and employee's salaries can be seen as a cost only if you don't want your company to grow.

Business owners with good vision and planning, will almost see employers' salaries as an investment.. to attract good people, and also to retain talented and skilled workers. Only when an employee has gotten to a level where money is not a motivating factor any more (or has not been since joining the company) will smart and good business owners come up with other offers to attract and retain these people.

Your notion of slavery is in the days of old history. Nobody can really own another person in today's society, and truly get away with it. You can try it illegally.. and pay the punishment when or if caught. But human beings can learn and adapt.. and they will show you, and those who think that cheap labour is never going to die out, that it will never happen.

it might resurface.. but honestly, If you really don't want your company to grow.. then continue to hire cheap monkeys, dogs and pigs to do the jobs. Smart humans will move on, create stuff, invent and innovate. Singaporeans will have to stand up, step up and be creative and invent and innovate to get rid of people like you.

However, the process is going to be slow.. as the fucking pappies have created uch a subservient population, that are so protected.. until lately, that it will not be easy to get things started.. and hopefully the momentum can continue.

It is going to be hard, but if Singaporeans don't start now, they will never start.. and then.. goodbye to your homeland.. for it will "fall" to the foreigners.. and all because the pappies are allowing it to happen.

Cheap labour can be controlled by government.. but they don't want to.. because business owners here.. some lack vision.. others aim to exploit.. and even more can't be bothered about anything but to etch out a living out of others' miseries.

Business ethics is nowhere to be heard or seen here in SG.. cos productivity and growth has no room for such notions. Hence, no fair play in any business practices, hr practices etc etc. And guess what, the people learn.. and now.. those who become business owners and want to get more money.. will follow the steps of those who screwed them The vicious cycle continues.. until WE put a stop to it.

But enough.. I feel like I'm wasting my time on you, for you not only don't understand the situations and plight of most ordinary Singaproean folk.. and you certainly seem not to care about them too. So, I end my postings and replies to you.. for you have truly shown that you care not.. but only to come in and argue.. make noise.. distort and confuse.. and then.. sit back and see the whole show.

I send you these parting words of a famous Chinese saying, "once the rabits are all gone, the hunting dogs will be cooked by the hunters" giao tu si, zou gou peng. Go look it up if you don't know.

End.. to you.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One thing to add.. remember that the government, along with the white paper, tells us that foreigners bring opportunities and create jobs for Singaproeans?

Well, this is a situation where foreigners take one job, and agree to take away another 2 jobs from possibly being given to Singaporeans. All this, with the backing of the government no less. It's reported in the news, so would you think the government has nothing less to do with it.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro Du, dun believe govt when they say foreigners create opportunities for ALL Singapolang la.
Foreigners create opportunities for THEM.. the pappies.
can get money from the levy on employers.
can tax these foreigners in wat they can.
foreigners buy housing, THEY earn again.. bo stop one.

i dun c any foreigner create any good lobang for singapolang at all.. not for mre than 10-20 years.. so u wan to believe them ah?

Foreigners will cheong our jobs, it's happening for more than 10 years liao.. and if more come in.. our younger gen hor, the ginna now, sure kena compete wif them.. and most will lose out one.. i bet 99cents on that. (ps, i dun wan bet so much cos if things change.. and papies get voted out.. this might not happen.. wakaka)

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

There were once. My relatives came to visit my family. House to small for them. So i booked a 5 star hotel for them. When I reached that hotel, I noticed ALL asst FOM were FTs. How i know. I asked the receptionist. I shook my head. So did she.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

would you do the job?

You won't.

And it's all becos of the Sinkie attitude.

You want to be paid high ( like your own crappy pappy Master) but you do less or the same like one job only.

Kiss my ass.

If i'm the boss ,I WOULD NOT to hire you, Sinkie.

I wasn't aware that this is tiny dot is third world. Now, if it is third world, why are we experiencing Switzerland cost of living standard, ah?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro Du, dun believe govt when they say foreigners create opportunities for ALL Singapolang la.
Foreigners create opportunities for THEM.. the pappies.
can get money from the levy on employers.
can tax these foreigners in wat they can.
foreigners buy housing, THEY earn again.. bo stop one.
i dun c any foreigner create any good lobang for singapolang at all.. not for mre than 10-20 years.. so u wan to believe them ah?
Foreigners will cheong our jobs, it's happening for more than 10 years liao.. and if more come in.. our younger gen hor, the ginna now, sure kena compete wif them.. and most will lose out one.. i bet 99cents on that. (ps, i dun wan bet so much cos if things change.. and papies get voted out.. this might not happen.. wakaka)

Let's ask the PAP to prove that foreigners benefit sinkapore. Three simple measures. Since foreigners drain our consumption capacity with so much money remitted home, ban remittances. Require foreigners to pay rent that is equivalent to a 5-room flat. Foreigners will have to pay a levy equivalent to CPF contribution; employers will be required to pay a levy that is equivalent to CPF contribution.

These measures will easily reduce the inflow of foreigners by 50 percent which will be proof that the presence of huge pool of foreigners is hurting the country.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Change the government with PINOYS...cheaper mah!...cheaper, bestest..may not be the fastest..but cheaper!! can multi task, & accept lower pay...so good...:biggrin: