• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie politician Mdm Rash Khan and US b-grade actor Jussie Smollet both very thick skin caught lying with a straight face..

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Both WP Rash Khan and US by grade actor Jussie Smollett certainly learn the art of lying with a straight face in front of the camera. Both look very convincing gaining much attention and sympathy before getting caught for lying.

Lying is an art and I am not very good at that, at a very young age like any filial son while helping my dad in his hawking business outside the old Katong shopping centre, a bunch of MOE officers alighted from their blue colour van and issue a summon to my dad to attend court for illegal hawking and I can hear my dad arguing with them that he wanted to use the shopping centre toilet and so park his tricycle by the side..he told me to be follow him to attend court and be his witness to tell the judge that my father is not hawking but wanted to use the toilet, unfortunately the judge did not buy my dad cock n bull story and fined him I think about $150, later on in life my boss knowing that i am a Christian keep reminding me to tell white lies in order to usevive the dog eat dog world..and even to this day my lau kueh bu wife told me I am not good at telling lies getting caught by her since marrying her telling me lying is an art that some people are good at. but not me.

IMG-20211207-WA0003.jpg

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn, you all think Tos Gahman servant doing their job don't lie. Here an example, I was charged in Court for littering at a Main Road, written in the summon which was lied by the Health Officer to make his job easy. Actually, I was smoking in the designated enclosed smoking area within the Club and there was no bins.