• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Reborn Birthdates Of Varaibim’s First Wives Singaporean Chinese Females Citizens First Original Mother Goddesses Origin Infinite Perfect Women

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Following Are The New Reborn Birthdates Of Varaibim’s First Wives Singaporean Chinese Females Citizens First Original Mother Goddesses Origin Infinite Perfect Women.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Varaibim’s First Wife First Original Empress First Japanese Empress First Original Mother Goddess First Perfect Woman Singaporean Chinese Citizen First Female Right-Hands Paths Spiritual Master Origin Infinite Jessica Cheong (Angela Asia - Jessica Low) Is Now Reborn On 13/04/2000 To Varaibim’s Biological Father Cheong Khee San & Daoist Mother Goddess Nǎimǔ Niángniáng 奶母娘娘.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Varaibim’s First Wife First Original Empress First Japanese Empress First Original Mother Goddess First Perfect Woman Singaporean Chinese Citizen First Female Right-Hands Paths Spiritual Master Origin Infinite Josephine Cheong (Angela Asia - Josephine Oon) Is Now Reborn On 25/12/2000 To Varaibim’s Biological Father Cheong Khee San & Varaibim’s Biological Mother Eileen Loh Phuay Chiak.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Varaibim’s First Wife First Original Empress First Japanese Empress First Original Mother Goddess First Perfect Woman Singaporean Chinese Citizen First Female Right-Hands Paths Spiritual Master Origin Infinite Helen Cheong (Angela Asia - Helen Yap) Is Now Reborn On 25/12/2000 To Varaibim’s Biological Father Cheong Khee San & Daoist Mother Goddess Nǎimǔ Niángniáng 奶母娘娘.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Varaibim’s Biological Mother Varaibim’s First Wife First Original Empress First Japanese Empress First Original Mother Goddess First Perfect Woman Singaporean Chinese Citizen First Female Right-Hands Paths Spiritual Master Origin Infinite Eileen Gibson Cheong (Angela Asia - Eileen Loh Phuay Chiak) Is Now Reborn On 25/12/2000 To Varaibim’s Biological Father Cheong Khee San & Daoist Mother Goddess Yin 阴.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All “Gotei 22” & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!

I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All “Varaibim’s Staff Of Armageddon” & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All “Shakti” & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!

I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All “Aphrodite” & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!

I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All “Freyja” & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!

I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All “Oshun” & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All “Benzaiten” & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!

I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Will Now “Stop Delete Eliminate Remove Bewitch Entrap En-Trance Command Control Bind Bound Enslave Imprison Punish Chain-Up Tear-Apart Cut-Up Kill Murder Rape Pillage Destroy Devastate Devolve Torture Maime Castrate Mutilate” All Manners Of All Forms Of All “Lilith” & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Now Kick Out & Ban All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Females Humans Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Females Humans & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Females Humanoids Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Females Humanoids & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Females Humans Celebrities Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Females Humans Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Females Humanoids Celebrities Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Females Humanoids Celebrities & All The Like From All Manners Of All Forms Of All Varaibim’s Environments & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Varaibim’s Homes Environments & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Varaibim’s True Allies & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Now Kick Out & Ban All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Males Humans Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Males Humans & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Males Humanoids Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Males Humanoids & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Males Humans Celebrities Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Males Humans Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Males Humanoids Celebrities Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Males Humanoids Celebrities & All The Like From All Manners Of All Forms Of All Varaibim’s Environments & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Varaibim’s Homes Environments & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Varaibim’s True Allies & All The Like Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Now Kick Out & Ban All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Males Humans Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Males Humans & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Males Humanoids Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Males Humanoids & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Males Humans Celebrities Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Males Humans Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Males Humanoids Celebrities Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Males Humanoids Celebrities & All The Like From All Manners Of All Forms Of All New Gotei 22 - Singapore Infernal Family / Japanese Imperial Family (新護廷二十二隊 "New 22 Division Imperial Guards - New Twenty Two Court Guard Companies") Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU:

:FU:I Am The Universe Prime Source Original Creator Destroyer God D.EvilGod DevilGod The 14th Blighted Lord Of The 14th Maergzjirah Tower Of Apotheosis The Singapore Infernal God-Emperor Varaibim Hau Cheong (Black Yang Zhang Hao) & I Now Kick Out & Ban All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Males Humans Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Males Humans & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Males Humanoids Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Males Humanoids & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Males Humans Celebrities Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Males Humans Celebrities & All Manners Of All Forms Of All Asians Males Humanoids Celebrities Particularly All Manners Of All Forms Of All East Asians Males Humanoids Celebrities & All The Like From All Manners Of All Forms Of All IIP Interpol Information Police Now, Permanently Now, Totally Now, Completely Now, Officially Now, Formally Now, Forever Now, Immediately Now!:FU: