• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Paper today - Ah Ma kena walloped by maid

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the FTs are getting bolder and defiant by the day! A maid actually laying hands on her employer? Totally unheard of in the past!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ofcos daring ... wif ze strong backing of ... who else but ah loon ... :o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. They are very daring.

My landlord's indon maid gave me a blowjob while I was sleeping !!:eek:

In her starving state, she thinks yours a longganisa & takes a bite...and you have a hard time explaining to the SCDF personnel, in the 'bee bo bee bo' that attends to you:biggrin:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoy maid ah? Don't take the risk call police and send her back to Pinoland.

After the Tour Bus killing they got new hero, now see Chinks no up. Slap you die then you know! Matalek u!

Even then, maids would in the past endure such abuse by their employers and suffer in silence. Now, they have become very daring.