• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New PAP char bor candidate

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some1 told me big nose= big tool. Any bros here with big nose can confirm? :biggrin:

My friend's nose very big. Damn howlian always boasting about the size of his weapon. One day kena exposed. Another friend next to him at urinal had a hard time spotting weapon. Was told about it but we just played along whenever this big nosed chap continued to boast. Hope he is reading this. Lat met him some weeks ago at Shell Moulmein Rd. He works nearby for a govt entity.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chio boh.

getImage.jsp

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah, i also like jaslyn, MILF, dis is my favourite pic of her

meme-n-bobo1-300x259.jpg

if she come to tampines, i willing to be her polling agent, helper and bedmate :p

you are the MAN ! this kind of pic also can get :biggrin:

looks like A cupper :p
how old is she ?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some1 told me big nose= big tool. Any bros here with big nose can confirm? :biggrin:

JonahFalconsoft_1999_smaller_blurred.jpg

Falcon is a 38-year-old New Yorker who is doing his best to become a serious actor and filmmaker -- something more than a guy renowned for his bulge.

When he greeted me at the door, I was struck at how normal he looked. He's five-foot-nine, with an average build and a boyish face.

You'd never guess that the man standing before me is the same one who was measured on HBO's Private Dicks: Men Exposed at 13.5 inches -- longer than your average wine bottle.

And it's just as thick, I'm told.

http://speechmagazine.blogspot.com/...a.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=wahoha

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JonahFalconsoft_1999_smaller_blurred.jpg

Falcon is a 38-year-old New Yorker who is doing his best to become a serious actor and filmmaker -- something more than a guy renowned for his bulge.

If Falcon works in the duck joints, he sure make good money. I estimate he should make 20k a month quite easily. Undertable money not included.