• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New MOS burger item!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's exactly the where you put the red pointer on the left of the map. Yes. If you old prick cannot marikita like me at 5am in the morning, can go there eat breakfast. Lol :biggrin:

Nowaday so many type of wonder pills available. No worry lah.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't mind telling where to get the $2.50 fishball noodles, I will also go and eat. :biggrin:

Will do you one better, at Cheng San hawker centre there is a $2 fishball noodles stall, operates 24hrs. For $2.50, choices are more.. Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 Teck Ghee Square, Whampoa food center there also have.. all are 24hrs.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recommend this one at Mountbatten. Make sure you go. Its really $2.50 for a bowl of fishball noodles. Its at Old Kallang Estate Hawker and Wet Market. Sibei solid chili and distinctively their own taste. You wouldn't regret it. I eat there at least once a week, so maybe I will bump into you Lol :biggrin:

They open very early (as early as 5am). So do the other stalls at this hawker centre. Sometimes, if I have an early flight, I drop by for breakfast before continuing my journey to changi airport.

PS: It's not that well known Old Airport Food Centre. It's the one with the wet market which is before NTUC if you are heading from city to airport.

Yes.. chili is most important.. followed by vinegar... imo. Will check it out...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local MOS burger the only item that’s good is the corn soup. Use to like their rice burgers but not anymore. I’m surprised they haven close down yet

Old airport fishball noodles. Can try RuJi (moved from Holland). Yes their chilli is their winner. Can order the upsize for more of their handmade fishballs but dun order extra noodles as the cook can’t seem to proportionate the sauce and chilli when cooking extra portions

jw5

Loyal
Thanks for the recommendation. :thumbsup:

May I recommend :

Yong Hua Handmade Fishball and Meatball Noodles @ Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre.

Unit Number 01-32.

$3 per bowl-- real bouncy, springy fish balls, made of real fish,
unlike others, mixed with flour, etc.

jw5

Loyal
Thanks, what time do they close daily? And which day are they closed? :biggrin:

I recommend this one at Mountbatten. Make sure you go. Its really $2.50 for a bowl of fishball noodles. Its at Old Kallang Estate Hawker and Wet Market. Sibei solid chili and distinctively their own taste. You wouldn't regret it. I eat there at least once a week, so maybe I will bump into you Lol :biggrin:

They open very early (as early as 5am). So do the other stalls at this hawker centre. Sometimes, if I have an early flight, I drop by for breakfast before continuing my journey to changi airport.

PS: It's not that well known Old Airport Food Centre. It's the one with the wet market which is before NTUC if you are heading from city to airport.

jw5

Loyal
Ahhhh............ thanks. Cheng San reminds me of JBJ, Tang Liang Hong, and whatshisname - Desmond Lee's father. :biggrin:

Will do you one better, at Cheng San hawker centre there is a $2 fishball noodles stall, operates 24hrs. For $2.50, choices are more.. Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 Teck Ghee Square, Whampoa food center there also have.. all are 24hrs.