• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New MOS burger item!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
20190619-184422.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like McDonalds, to truly enjoy Mos Burger you'll have to go to Thailand.

Pork Cutlet Burger ポークカツバーガー 99฿

icn_pork01.png

0006bec11a7982052051b34ba73e28fe.jpg

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't mind telling where to get the $2.50 fishball noodles, I will also go and eat. :biggrin:

May I recommend :

Yong Hua Handmade Fishball and Meatball Noodles @ Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre.

Unit Number 01-32.

$3 per bowl-- real bouncy, springy fish balls, made of real fish,
unlike others, mixed with flour, etc.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If you don't mind telling where to get the $2.50 fishball noodles, I will also go and eat. :biggrin:

I recommend this one at Mountbatten. Make sure you go. Its really $2.50 for a bowl of fishball noodles. Its at Old Kallang Estate Hawker and Wet Market. Sibei solid chili and distinctively their own taste. You wouldn't regret it. I eat there at least once a week, so maybe I will bump into you Lol :biggrin:

They open very early (as early as 5am). So do the other stalls at this hawker centre. Sometimes, if I have an early flight, I drop by for breakfast before continuing my journey to changi airport.

PS: It's not that well known Old Airport Food Centre. It's the one with the wet market which is before NTUC if you are heading from city to airport.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's exactly the where you put the red pointer on the left of the map. Yes. If you old prick cannot marikita like me at 5am in the morning, can go there eat breakfast. Lol :biggrin:

1. Red pointer not me put. But by some Million dollar celery clerk at Gargle.
2. At 5am me is at SamLeongRd off Jalan Besar collecting cardboards, cans, old newspapers, etc.
3. Breakfast is together with Loonch and Dinner = one meal a day.