• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Kid On The Block

AnyOldHow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psst ... try this password (works for me the last time)!

Do it fast ... password will self destruction in 90 seconds!:rolleyes:

Good luck ... see you soon!

AnyOldHow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okies ... will do!

Meanwhile, you may want to try what I did b4 ... kick up a fuss!

"I very fed-up already ... AnyOldHow kept me inside here for more than 24 hours ....

I am warning you ... If you don't let me out within the next 24 hours, I will sue the
bicycle shop owner and his two hairy balls till he peng san ah!

I will get my good friends Subhas Arumugam and Desmond Something to help me file the lawsuit!"

Good Luck ... meanwhile, enjoy the hospitality!

Do let me know once you get out ... lol

Last edited:

AnyOldHow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goondu,

Are you out already or not ...

Still waiting for you to come and play @ the Ramseth's:rolleyes:

If you are still under detention, try this ... make a donation ... sure work one, eh!

I learned of this rule from brother "po2wq", so I want round Singapore making donations to
tissue uncles and aunties at MRT stations, also when to Loyang Da Bo Gong, GuanYing Temple to do so!

I tried making sperm donation at the bank, but they only accept cash!

Honestly, that's how I got out so fast:p

Last edited: