• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious new innovative child care supervisory device for sinkies

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do u need childcare centers or pinoy maids when a rock and a piece of tape can do the same?is there really a need to send ur kid to a multi million dollar landed property school house and then have ur pinoy maid pick her up afterwards?with this revolutionary technique,we can reduce unnecessary waste and overcrowding in singapore.

pkBcO7g.jpg

Fifteen month-old Shivani tugs at a plastic tape her mother has wrapped around her leg and tied to a rock at a building site in western India.

Barefoot and caked in dust, the toddler spends nine hours a day in temperatures topping 40 degrees Celsius (104 Fahrenheit) attached to the 4.5 foot (1.4 meter) tape marked "caution."

Sarta Kalara, her mother, says she has no option but to tether Shivani to the stone despite her crying, while she and her husband work for 250 rupees ($3.8) each a shift digging holes for electricity cables in the city of Ahmedabad.

"I tie her so she doesn't go on the road. My younger son is three and a half so he is not able to control her," said the 23-year old, covering her face with her sari.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a revolutionary child care device! I am going to petition for PAP to subsidize all married couples 50% of the cost of the plastic tape. This will surely solve the congestion in child care centers.