• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Few free to share any good lobangs here or if you find good picks. Have a few that will share soon once my bros are ok to share(they are still buying)

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Few free to share any good lobangs here or if you find good picks. Have a few that will share soon once my bros are ok to share(they are still buying)
You have so many 'brothers', they will never stop lah....please share with your forumer brothers as well. Maybe can also indicate price range , I think many are keen at 'just above 500K'.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Setia Eco Cascadia

http://www.facebook.com/cascadia.com.my?sk=app_202641663099561

http://www.cascadia.com.my/

NEW cluster homes are now open for registration!
Limited edition, only 32 units!

For 2 storey terraces, Mahogany and Oak are sold out.
Only left the bigger built-up units. Should be >600k+.
Note that the prices listed on their website is ridiculously high. Dun believe them.
This is a landed-strata project with simple clubhouse (swimming pool and gym) facilities.
The whole development has many precincts and each precinct is G&G.
The whole development itself will also be G&G.
I suppose this is so called 3 level security...
Hopefully the 1st level security (for whole development) is sustainable over time....

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
its still under constructin stage. what if the price continue to increase if i buy now?

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
its still under constructin stage. what if the price continue to increase if i buy now?

Then you jump for joy loh;-)
Bro, of course u will confirm the price when you buy right...
You 'll pay based on progressive payment depending on completion milestone (and how much you loan).

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you jump for joy loh;-)
Bro, of course u will confirm the price when you buy right...
You 'll pay based on progressive payment depending on completion milestone (and how much you loan).

so u mean i only pay for the price at the time i sign the contract and why is the price so steep? are they terrace house?

what if i find the workmanship not acceptable or there is a defect since i can't check on the house since it is still under construction?

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
so u mean i only pay for the price at the time i sign the contract and why is the price so steep? are they terrace house?

what if i find the workmanship not acceptable or there is a defect since i can't check on the house since it is still under construction?

That's why I said dun believe the price they stated on the website. It should be much lower.
Check with them. I bought at about rm240psf for the smallest unit.
All are 2 storey terrace with 22x80 land but different built up size and design.
But recently they open their Cluster for registration with early bird pricing.

View their show house to get a feel of what you will get. There is 2 or 3 yrs defects warranty from most developer. If got defects, you cam ask them to make good. Most importantly, buy from reputable developers in Malaysia which is the least we can do to reduce risk. I can say SP Setia is one of the more reputable and also more expensive.

Hey, I am not from Setia ok....:wink:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I said dun believe the price they stated on the website. It should be much lower.
Check with them. I bought at about rm240psf for the smallest unit.
All are 2 storey terrace with 22x80 land but different built up size and design.
But recently they open their Cluster for registration with early bird pricing.

View their show house to get a feel of what you will get. There is 2 or 3 yrs defects warranty from most developer. If got defects, you cam ask them to make good. Most importantly, buy from reputable developers in Malaysia which is the least we can do to reduce risk. I can say SP Setia is one of the more reputable and also more expensive.

Hey, I am not from Setia ok....:wink:

setia design looks like boxes stack together. dun they have other design? what is the difference between cluster and terrace?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mont’Callista, Johor Bahru, Johor.
2012-01-10 23:08:42-05
Double Storey Semi-Detached house 45′ x 80′ from RM 720,000/– 2 1/2 storey semi-detached house 40′ x 80′ from RM 772,000/— expected date of completion : Oct2013 Developer : Bunga Development Sdn Bhd
Mont’ Callista Sales Office ; Jalan Pulai 6B, Taman Pulai Bayu, 81300 Skudai, Johor.
012-743 2611/ 012-760 8721/ 016-7990994/ 07-554 5318/9

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mont’Callista, Johor Bahru, Johor.
2012-01-10 23:08:42-05
Double Storey Semi-Detached house 45′ x 80′ from RM 720,000/– 2 1/2 storey semi-detached house 40′ x 80′ from RM 772,000/— expected date of completion : Oct2013 Developer : Bunga Development Sdn Bhd
Mont’ Callista Sales Office ; Jalan Pulai 6B, Taman Pulai Bayu, 81300 Skudai, Johor.
012-743 2611/ 012-760 8721/ 016-7990994/ 07-554 5318/9

When I last check on this project in December, it had only one unit left for foreigner. Not sure what is the status now.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooo...nice shape. Not like those cube shape fm BI.

But int unit already commanding close to 1/2mil. No cheap...

More than RM 0.5m. Phase 2 supposed to be around RM 650K for a 2 storey terrace I think..... Nowadays prices are like that lah.... Somemore this is Molek area with the upcoming EDL & 24 x 80....

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Molek Haven:
http://www.berinda.com/v3/Pages/taman_molek_molek_haven.html

I bought a terrace for my in-laws in May'11. Understand that they are selling Phase 2 now. Just to clarify, I am a Singaporean working in Finance, and certainly not an agent! Haha.

How do you compare the location in the east ( closer to Johar Bahru old city) to the West/central Nusajaya area ( close to iskandar)...
1) Which of the 2 locations are more safer ?
2) which ones haev more scope of appreciation in the future ?
3) Over all which of the 2 locaitons are better for staying safely, comfortably and peacefully

Best-
Hitesh

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who do not know, Berinda is part of Kuok Group.
Their properties are pretty good build quality, unfortunately they don't seem to be active on the west side of Johor

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More than RM 0.5m. Phase 2 supposed to be around RM 650K for a 2 storey terrace I think..... Nowadays prices are like that lah.... Somemore this is Molek area with the upcoming EDL & 24 x 80....

Wooo....really not cheap ya. Though land size bigger than the norm 20x70.

What to do. As long teres kiasu buyers, developer sure naik juga!

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Hitesh,

I am more of a East person as my in-laws stay in Molek but have been to the West lately for work stuff. For east, I think most Malaysians prefer Austin or Molek area. Regarding capital appreciation, I believe Bukit Indah area has the greater scope, esp. with the rumoured MRT, but prices have risen a lot there. Austin and Molek are more for the locals, being close to Tesco, Jusco Tebrau and the rumoured upcoming Ikea.

Safety wise, I believe (but may well be wrong) the west beats the east as the east is generally more developed. But with more & more foreigners settling in the west and as the west develops, the future is hard to tell. But no matter where you buy, you MUST buy gated and guarded, and have your own precautions e.g. alarm prominently situated, window grilles etc.

As to where you choose, I think its best you visit these new developments both in East & West. Its impt to get your own feel of the town & the amenities. For us, we are used to Molek area, so Molek Haven was a natural choice, but I think Horizon Hill is great as well with the new Coastal Highway.