• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got a feeling the sultan tu Lang pedra blanca claimed by Singapore. He wants to take back all land and properties belonging to Singaporeans. Die lah

Oh oh here it comes again. Flip flopping
Johor to go ahead with tabling of housing bill

JOHOR BARU: The Johor state government will continue to table the controversial Johor Housing and Real Property Enactment Board Bill 2014 despite strong concern over the matter.

Mentri Besar Datuk Mohamed Khaled Nordin said on Saturday that the Bill is in line with the Federal Constitution and the Undang-Undang Tubuh Kerajaan Negeri.

He pointed out that under the Bill, the Mentri Besar will head the Johor Housing and Realty Property Board (JHRPB) while the board’s members would include the state housing exco and the state Economic Planning Unit director.

“These appointments cannot be changed even by the Sultan and the board will advise the Ruler about housing matters in Johor.

“The main objectives of the JHRPB is to ensure there are enough affordable homes for the rakyat here,” he said when met after attending a cycling program at Permas Jaya here.

The Bill is expected to be table at the state assembly sitting on Monday.

It has been reported that the Bill would empower the Sultan to appoint JHRPB members, oversee its accounts and also dissolve the board.

It is learnt that Sultan Ibrahim ibni Almarhum Sultan Iskandar would also be able to determine the remuneration of board members, approve the appointment of a director and pass the estimated expenses for each following year before seeking the state government’s approval for the allocations.

Both sides of the political divide have expressed concern over the Bill, with both Barisan Nasional and Pakatan Rakyat assemblymen saying there would be a clear conflict of interest as the Johor Ruler was involved in business including property development.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this will not have any impact to JB property market. Just need to be careful in buying property from new developers. With more and more affordable house in place, expensive property investors will have difficulty selling their property in future.

avtar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mah Sing expects building costs to go up regardless of GST
Posted on June 10, 2014 | 53 views | Topic : Property News.
KUALA LUMPUR: When the goods and services tax (GST) is implemented next year, prices are expected to rise by 4% for residential and 6% for commercial properties on the back of higher construction costs, according to Mah Sing Group Bhd.
GST % additional to construction cost will be easily absorb by the developer ,as the property selling price have been mark-up by at least 100%. Only small lost to the developer!!!!!!!

avtar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why , did you got burn before ??????
Yes like many I got almost burn in 1995 , hope you don't get burn too!!! in 2014. Are you a property agent trying to con buyers with fancy photos or good genuine buyer???? May be you can share details of your recently purchased property details. Sorry my last purchase was in 2010.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes like many I got almost burn in 1995 , hope you don't get burn too!!! in 2014. Are you a property agent trying to con buyers with fancy photos or good genuine buyer???? May be you can share details of your recently purchased property details. Sorry my last purchase was in 2010.

For me:Molek Haven (May 2011), Redang Lakeview (Mar 13). Am I abt to be burnt to death? Hehe

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

1995? no, that's you. heng ah, i still schooling. your sri samudra aprt you marketing got any buyers? how much u selling? 1 M? across the road citywood launch 500rm psf only.

mr. avtar s. - selling land in selangor. ring any bells?

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
oooof. very close until the end.

Shit......forgot to account for kelong jepun referee. I think that was abt the only time a Brazilian went down in the box. Also it looked like Ramires had fouled the Croat player in the build-up to the deciding 3rd goal.

From Gary Lineker: It is a tight call for Brazil's man of the match betw Neymar and the referee.