• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New craze in China now - tea leaves picked by virgina lips

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tea leaves picked by virgins' lips
inSing.com Editor
inSing.com - 3 hrs 48 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg

The tea pickers must be virgins and have at least C-cup breasts. (Pic / Internet)
Would you want to drink “Mouth Lip Tea” – picked using the mouths and lips of Chinese virgins?

Apparently, some tea manufacturers in China are hiring virgins to pick their tea leaves.

Their bizarre criteria for the girls:

• Must be a virgin
  • Must be pretty
  • Must have at least C-cup breasts
  • Must have no visible scars

The “mouth lip tea” stems from a folk legend that tea leaves are picked by fairies with their mouths.

According to the legend, when boiling water is poured onto these tea leaves, “fairies ascended amidst steam into the sky.”

This weird belief prompted Chinese tea sellers to experiment with the idea of “tea in front of breasts” last century. Their strange experiment involved a group of 16-year-old virgins picking tea and sleeping with it on their breasts during the night.

The next day it was thought the tea leaves would have “picked up enough of the virgins’ scent” to have health benefits.

Tea made from these leaves has a “refreshing aroma and taste” and purportedly cures diseases and aid weight loss, claims the company currently hiring the virgin tea pickers.

The girls have to cleanse themselves completely before they start work. They also have to perform a special exercise programme to strengthen their necks and lips.

They are not allowed to touch the tea leaves with their hands at any point and all the picking has to be done with their lips. The leaves are then put into the baskets.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the most amusing news that I come across today!!! Ha ha ha!!! Tea Manufacturers have to resort to such publicity stunt...

when you wrote the title VirginA Lips, I must say, I'm CURIOUS!!! Tea is Tea, virgin tea, pluck by grandma, grandpa, all the same, it's just Tea... I wonder what would be the premium for such tea?