• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New COVID outbreaks in Asia - Daily Cases projected to cross 1000 in May

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My my my …
Now I hurt your feelings

low SES cockroach
fuckers like you pull out vaccines from the shelves without telling the public. Where’s the moderna jab? Seems like it disappeared overnight, like your motherfucking morality. You hurt no one but your own family lah chow cheebai. Waiting to see your obituary lol

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuckers like you pull out vaccines from the shelves without telling the public. Where’s the moderna jab? Seems like it disappeared overnight, like your motherfucking morality. You hurt no one but your own family lah chow cheebai. Waiting to see your obituary lol

Waiting to see my obituary seems to be the fave threat of you uneducated low SES ignoramuses

Got anything more original and imaginative ?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are nothing to me, you understand, nothing. Now go on with your fucked up life till your karma claims you

nothing to you then why you get so agitated with your knickers in a twist ?

u must be one of those who lost their jobs during the pandemic because u are an anti-vaxxtard

you can provide conjugal visits to iris koh when she goes into prison . That’s your karma

filth

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing to you then why you get so agitated with your knickers in a twist ?

u must be one of those who lost their jobs during the pandemic because u are an anti-vaxxtard

you can provide conjugal visits to iris koh when she goes into prison . That’s your karma

filth
eh cheebai start penning some notes for your obituary and headstone. No one is going to remember you anyway other than the fact you were once a slave and someone’s useful idiot

Last edited:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh cheebai start penning some notes for your obituary and headstone. No one is going to remember you anyway other than the fact you were once a slave and someone’s useful idiot
How brave of you hiding in this anonymous cowards’ forum barking like a neutered mongrel

In real life your kind will always be trampled on by my kind

Get used to it