• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat New coolie slave re-invention gone wrong

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U hv noticed that Europe are swarmed with mossies migrants and threats of occupied over Europe.

Chao angmohs Pommies made the wrong move this time trying to re-invent slavery trades in Europe backfired.

By bombing 7 ME States into oblivion they take in ME refugees into Europe re-inventing slavery trades.

There are no low paid jobs or any jobs created for refugees like manufacturings and farming.

Also mossies are special breeds of ME 人 cannot be bullied into slavery jobs.

Destroy oil rich countries like Libyan 人 were big mistakes as the libyans can just roll boats across the Med... sea.

Then 2nd re-inventing coolie slavery trades are Indians. U see plenty of india indians working new coolie jobs all over the world.

Ah neh kenna conned 2nd time by angmohs sending their coolies indians to serve angmohs again.