• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Citizen has no respect for LKY!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This new citizen han hui hui should have her citizenship renounced!

1922245_659333834103924_3206487289227238161_n.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Perhaps this new citizen had not been sinkified and still have balls unlike sinkies, no?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She missed out 1940s where he worked for the Japanese during the Japanese Occupation.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think LKY needs to bring out his hatchets and meet in the cul de sac and give these dumb bytches the smackdown.....farking opposition is doomed with these clowns we have today.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Respect is something to be earned.

Only retarded PAP IBs such as Isogallardo demand that we respect someone who had jailed Chia Thye Poh for a large part of his life. :kma:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Respect is something to be earned.

Only retarded PAP IBs such as Isogallardo demand that we respect someone who had jailed Chia Thye Poh for a large part of his life. :kma:

u dont need respect when u have a population of balless daft and stupids who are afraid of their own shadow.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u dont need respect when u have a population of balless daft and stupids who are afraid of their own shadow.

I don't care what they fear, they should stop worshiping a callous tyrant whose only loyalty is to himself and his clan.

Also, those so-called 'third world to first world' accomplishments of his are highly overrated. No wonder there was a need for annual NDPs, National Education curriculum and volumes of SPH-published personal memoirs to drum home the myth. :rolleyes:

Now, they're even holding an exhibition to 'shore up his legacy' before he kicks the bucket. :wink:

mzwestories4e_2x.jpg

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should she respect someone who blabs;

"We do what we think is right, never mind what others think"

“I make no apologies that the PAP is the Government and the Government is the PAP.”

“If we had considered them serious political figures, we would not have kept them politically alive for so long. We could have bankrupt them earlier.”
- Lee Kuan Yew on political opposition, Straits Times, Sept 14 2003

“Please do not assume that you can change governments. Young people don’t understand this”
- Lee Kuan Yew on the results of the 2006 election

"Look, Jeyaretnam can't win the infighting. I'll tell you why. WE are in charge. Every government ministry and department is under our control. And in the infighting, he will go down for the count every time... I will make him crawl on his bended knees, and beg for mercy." - 1981, as recounted by former President C. V. Devan Nair, as quoted in Beyond suspicion?

“We have to lock up people, without trial, whether they are communists, whether they are language chauvinists, whether they are religious extremists. If you don’t do that, the country would be in ruins.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, 1986

"If Singapore is a nanny state, then I am proud to have fostered one"
Lee Kuan Yew, in a wry aside to critics who have accused him of governing Singapore like a nanny state, From Third World to First, The Singapore Story: 1965-2000, Lee Kuan Yew. 2000)

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps this new citizen had not been sinkified and still have balls unlike sinkies, no?

dont pray pray... she our local triple H. you know how nasty triple H can be. even the undertaker, randy orton, booker T get owned by triple H.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
People have been bankrupted and made homeless for lesser reasons...hope she dont cop the axe from oxley.

btw, how many likes on her post?

Edit: Just checked and she doesnt get much love from the public, theyre probably shit scared to endorse her shoot from the lip style....in fact her postings sound like someone who may be mentally unbalanced.

Last edited: