• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Aware don't give face to MM?

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the new guards shd think twice whether they shd give up the Aware, before coming Sat.

Don't give face to MM?

http://www.aware.org.sg/index.php
Donate Now

Financial Donations
$50,000 and over
Lee Foundation Singapore
$10,000 -$49,999
• Hong Leong Foundation
• Mdm Wee Bee Hoon Margaret
• Global Fund for Women
• Capital International
• Shirin Fozdar Trust Fund
• HSBC Trustee (Singapore) Limited
• HSBC Private Banking [Shirin Fozder]
• The Body Shop (S) Pte Ltd
• Chen Su Lan Trust
$1,000 -$9,999
Lee Kuan Yew
• Siemens Pte Ltd
• National Council of Social Service NCSS
• Sonia Ong Bei Li
• Fridae.com Pte Ltd
• Singapore Press Holding -SPH
• Catholic Junior College -Management Committee
• Microsoft Singapore
• Great Eastern Holdings Limited
$100 -$999
• Dr Kanwaljit Soin

Financial Donations
$50,000 and over
Lee Foundation Singapore
• William Lim Siew Wai
$10,000 -$49,999
• Mr Eng Chau Peng
• Banyan Tree Gallery (S) Pte Ltd
• Singapore Sports Council
• Asia Pacific Breweries Foundation
• Fraser and Neave Limited.
• Keppel Offshore & Marine Ltd
• Kuan Im Tng Temple [Joo Chiat]
• Capital International
$1,000 -$9,999
• Seyed Mahmoud Sadri Tabatabaei Naeini
• National Council of Social Service NCSS
• UNIFEM
• Mammoet (S) Pte Ltd
• Singapore Petroleum Company Limited
• Tan Chin Tuan Foundation
$100 -$999
• The Tanglin Club
• Goh Chwee Cheng Jessie

Financial Donations
Over $100,000
• Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple
• Chen Su Lan Trust
$10,000 -$49,999
• Kuan Im Tng Temple [Joo Chiat]
• Hong Leong Foundation
• Global Fund for Women
• Capital International
$1,000 -$9,999
• SMART Corporation Ltd
Lee Kuan Yew
$100 -$999
PAP Community Foundation

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the MM is around to supervise the country otherwise if he is gone Singapore would become a gay place for gay people. And you people kindly look at the faces of these gays - they don't look normal. Because they aren't normal!

Seriously, people who support the gay movement are no other than those who are gays themselves and also those suffer from chronic brain disease.

Also, if you idiots haven't picked up a clue yet, I'd like to inform you again that homosexuals usually die of AIDS, together with those immoral characters who play catch with whores outside.

AIDS don't happen to straight and loyal people who respect the sanctity of love, romance and marriage and do not go against the laws of nature.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope the MM is around to supervise the country otherwise if he is gone Singapore would become a gay place for gay people. And you people kindly look at the faces of these gays - they don't look normal. Because they aren't normal!

Seriously, people who support the gay movement are no other than those who are gays themselves and also those suffer from chronic brain disease.

Also, if you idiots haven't picked up a clue yet, I'd like to inform you again that homosexuals usually die of AIDS, together with those immoral characters who play catch with whores outside.

AIDS don't happen to straight and loyal people who respect the sanctity of love, romance and marriage and do not go against the laws of nature.
stupid idiot,dont you know that MM is for GAYs due to their creative power?

You sleep in yr dream,you are talking about Harry Lee of the 50,anti-yellow culture,anti-gays.I am talking about LKY of 21st,leegalised gaming dens and invitation for naked dancing gals fr Europe.

You are such a fool!Pl kindly refrain fr using GOD ios yr nick,thank you.

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
"AIDS don't happen to straight and loyal people who respect the sanctity of love, romance and marriage and do not go against the laws of nature."

Tell that to the HIV+ women who were "straight and loyal" wives to husbands who treated Geylang like a second home.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old man think only his face is worth saving.

All others no need to give face. They are fit to be slapped by his loony son?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IN the first place, why is there a need to give face to the king of sinkie called MM, if there is any need at all.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes agreed...no need to give face to him or his son. The King of Hell is the ONE he will soon have to face!

What i am trying to point out is, only ball-lickers are trying to do that and there are a number of them here in this forum.

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the new guards shd think twice whether they shd give up the Aware, before coming Sat.

Don't give face to MM?

huh???:confused:

to think that i keep having this feeling that the new aware is being planted by the royal family???:rolleyes: well, even the stench is identical.