• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Never forget 10 years ago.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sue an opposition into bankruptcy successfully and you are on your way to a cabinet post with the private number of the old man on your PDA. It goes with the territory.

helicopview

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's where they failed. They forget to destroy the roots. I've said it before. Those who profit on the miseries of others are pimps. How do you treat pimps? And look closer to home when you contemplate that, if you'll ever.

Come on, bro. Have a cool head. Destroy the roots? No worry, they will grow again. What profit on miseries of others ??? One of the objectives of business is profit. By doing so, employment is created and employees can bring $ home to support their family and feed, educate the next young generation. One generation supports another generation. You called them pimps? So u mean employees are prostitutes? Are u?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese is unique.Anywhere in the globe, be it africa, india or some remote islands, we can see the foorsteps of Chinese ancestors and their 3rd or 4th geneation descendents. We have migrants element in our blood. We are like the grass...we get burn and we will grow again. We have the never-say-die spirit. A chinese poems reads: 'ye huo shao bu jin, chun feng chui you sheng' (the wild fire burn rampantly, comes next spring we will grow).
Agree with you. Don't have to convince me. Its an empirical fact.

You are avoiding the issues. What I don't understand is after repeated similar incidents, they still do not want to make adequate plans to protect their ladies. Is it worth it.

By the way, why did religion come into play?

We should be asking our brother chinese in Indonesian why they allowed it. Why they are still doing business with political leaders, wining and dining each night when no one has been taken to task. Anything to do with religion here.

When I am down at the Coffeehouse at Shangrila Jarkarta, or at Shang palace, when the local Chinese and their families troop in, my heart burns when I see their women and young children. Its like nothing happenned.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on, bro. Have a cool head. Destroy the roots? No worry, they will grow again. What profit on miseries of others ??? One of the objectives of business is profit. By doing so, employment is created and employees can bring $ home to support their family and feed, educate the next young generation. One generation supports another generation. You called them pimps? So u mean employees are prostitutes? Are u?

It's admirable that you chose to defend your race and heritage. I am Chinese too but I choose to take a more objective view as to what constitutes to being Chinese.

We had been proven by history, to be a fragmented people, conquered and reconquered time and time again. Comparing Chinese history to that of the Koreans and Japanese will prove my point. And both are homogeneous nations as well. Can you provide any mitigating reasons as to why the Chinese were subjected to the repeated cycles of conquests? Fate of Fault?

Everything boils down to the Chinese innate nature of selfishness and the propensity to put self interest above all. The "Better Me Than You" attitude.

The China of today as a single powerful entity came about through it's experiment with Communism, an alien ideology borrowed from the white West. It resulted in the unity of China but with horrendous cost in lives.

What had resulted from their history is a Chinese diaspora albeit a successful one to all corners of the Earth by those who had decided to free themselves to seek a better future elsewhere. But apparently, mindset and attitude had not been diluted down the generations. It still remains as a dominant and powerful program in their thinking system. We still carry that 'absolute value of self interest above all', the craftiness to modify our route around inconveniences through bribery, cementing relationships with powers that be. Ever wonder why the rest of the world eye us with suspicions and equate us with the Jews?

Now to your counter argument about the accepted institution of business.

As far back back as history allows, in societies with a class structure, businessmen ranked at the low end of the elite class. Why? Obviously ancient people are no fools. They understood that in businessmen, altruism and magnanimity are not the driving forces in their chosen path of endeavour. It is not to just make a decent living out of providing essential services to society, it's all about making as much profit as possible without driving the customer out of the affordability of purchase. It involves cunning and in worse, trickery. And when it comes to whether it's personal or at the behest of the ruling power, the exploitation of the poor and helpless in society with the goal of enriching oneself, it's "PIMPING". I drew an analogy which you failed to see or lack the ability to comprehend. Profiting or enriching oneself on the miseries of others. How much do you feel is a reasonable amount of remuneration to be paid for providing leadership to a nation?

myjohnson

ps: Imitation milk powder in the past that killed Chinese babies and now melanine tainted products? Sars cover up? That's Chinese for you.

Last edited:

helicopview

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's admirable that you chose to defend your race and heritage. I am Chinese too but I choose to take a more objective view as to what constitutes to being Chinese.

Ancient China may be conquered at times, in terms of losing wars and losing ownership of country. However, those minority tribes like 'xiong nu' (Han dynasty), mongolians (yuan dynasty), manchurian (qing) who once conquered china have faded in modern history. By whom were they conquered? It was 5000 yrs of chinese language and culture. Those minority tribes got 'wiped out' in the end. The mongolians, manchurian emperors and their subjects learned chinese language, acquired chinese culture. So it the end, they were melted by the chinese-styled melting pot.

Yes, we have 'han jian' (traitors) but we have more 'zhong chen' (loyal pp). We had yue fei, wen tian xiang, 'zhu yuan zhang' and so many who overthrew those tribes who were called 'babarians' then.

How can you compare Korea and japan to China? OMG. China has 5000 yrs of history, beginning from 'huang di'. In ancient times, these 2 countries were considered barbaric and annually they dispatch envoys to send tons of goodies to the chinese emperor. Visit the temples in korea and japan and you'll realise how the japanese and korean were greatly influenced by the ancient china. Look no further, just looked at the japanese language. So many chinese words used. Everyone in Japan, including prime ministers, singers and everyone, has chinese names. Every cities, counties in japan has chinese name. Look at japanese food packaging, they contain chinese words. It is by no means conincidental. By looking at the so-called korean traditional costumes, you will know what the chinese pp in the Tang dynasty wore. Got my point??

Communism? What's the big deal abt white west. Have u forgotten abt usa red indians and australia aboriginies (maybe u dun even know abt red indians who lived in america continent b4 the white arrived). Especially the red indians, they were wiped out by the whites. When i was young, i liked to watch red indian movies on TV. Those days, the red indians were depicted as bad and i really thought so, especially with their tatooed and strangely coloured face. They were so primitive, using arrows and bows to fight the whites who used rifles. I was so happy when the red indians were shot. Now then i know, who were the innocents pp who were trying to defend their motherland. So you think is right for the white to do those horrendous acts in the name of democracy. Why they never talked abt democracy then.

Communism? Singapore old pp worked in macdonald and other jobs. In china, they practised taiji, go garden walk walk and drink tea in the day. Where would you like to be in when u are old?

When asian countries were hit by financial crisis in 1997, the western countries told us that we need to do the right thing, which is to let the banks fail and it's not right to rescue banks. Now look at the US. Took 700 billion usd from taxpayers pockets to rescue banks, So what happened after that? Goldman sac and ledman bros took govt $ and pay themselves fat bonuses this year, in an amount comparable to 2007 bonus. Little wonder why china refused to FURTHER buy 200 billion usd us govt treasury bonds (effectively lend $ to us govt).

Jews? Alexandra the great once said, 'do not awaken the sleeping lion in the east'. Well the lion has awakened, after the end of qing dynasty. Jews are highly intelligent pp. Even V2 rockets were invented by the Jews. So they are suspicious of jews and chinese becos of their intelligence, potential and the rich culture. After all, ancient chinese invented 4 great stuff, namely, gunpower (unfortunately used by whites to kill red indians), paper, printing and compass. What u think?

Do expect hiccups (like tainted milk) here and there..but ultimately the problems in modern china will be resolved. Give the chinese govt time. It is in our interest to see that it's done.

'Profiting or enriching oneself on the miseries of others'? I am glad u know that businessmen were once ranked the lowest in the 4 hierarchy. It was in the past! One of the objectives of business to ensure the efficient allocation of limited resources. And business provide employment opportunities and income. So u think all businesses are scums..like boeing, sia, nol, m1, GM, ford and especially the many SMEs in singapore where many pp are employed. Where u work? Yr employer gives u monthly salary also scum? GIVE U MONEY = GIVE U MISERY. Yr brain is short-circuit. Think u better switch job. At most u can say that you are just making use of each other.

Many at times, chinese were 'forced' into doing business by circumstances. Example, indonesia, Philippines, malaysia. U think the chinese migrants had the opportunity to work in govt sectors? To survive and to take care of their family, they must do something..i.e. do business. And to protect themselves, they must be successful so that they can have the resources to 'negotiate' with the politicians so that the interest of their pp can be protected. Nothing wrong right? Doing business is not easy. If can, everyone in singapore also want to become MP. Easy money.

Lastly, 'How much do you feel is a reasonable amount of remuneration to be paid for providing leadership to a nation?' Seriously, i feel that in singapore context ,our politicans pay is on a high side. Cos they based their salary on the top 6 professionals in singapore. They should probably take a clue from the pay of the top politicians in developed countries. Can't imagine if george bush peg his pay to chiefs of the following companies, boeing, yahoo, google, AIG, goldman sac, ledman, morgan stanley, pepsi, coca cola, united airlines, or peg his pay to the chiefs of S&P 500 companies or the chiefs of 30 Dow jones component stocks...

Last edited:

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter wht ang mohs will still look down on us, we are scum, selfish slitty eyed animals, dirty creature who must not be touched. we go after ang moh women they pui at us, but ang moh men go after asian womem its 100% guaranteed down deal.

when kelings serve ang moh , they do it with a smile, chat joke with them, when its time for us chinese, face turn black, snub their nose at us, think we are lesser beings, we chinese are universally hated.

Ancient China may be conquered at times, in terms of losing wars and losing ownership of country. However, those minority tribes like 'xiong nu' (Han dynasty), mongolians (yuan dynasty), manchurian (qing) who once conquered china have faded in modern history. By whom were they conquered? It was 5000 yrs of chinese language and culture. Those minority tribes got 'wiped out' in the end. The mongolians, manchurian emperors and their subjects learned chinese language, acquired chinese culture. So it the end, they were melted by the chinese-styled melting pot.

Yes, we have 'han jian' (traitors) but we have more 'zhong chen' (loyal pp). We had yue fei, wen tian xiang, 'zhu yuan zhang' and so many who overthrew those tribes who were called 'babarians' then.

How can you compare Korea and japan to China? OMG. China has 5000 yrs of history, beginning from 'huang di'. In ancient times, these 2 countries were considered barbaric and annually they dispatch envoys to send tons of goodies to the chinese emperor. Visit the temples in korea and japan and you'll realise how the japanese and korean were greatly influenced by the ancient china. Look no further, just looked at the japanese language. So many chinese words used. Everyone in Japan, including prime ministers, singers and everyone, has chinese names. Every cities, counties in japan has chinese name. Look at japanese food packaging, they contain chinese words. It is by no means conincidental. By looking at the so-called korean traditional costumes, you will know what the chinese pp in the Tang dynasty wore. Got my point??

Communism? What's the big deal abt white west. Have u forgotten abt usa red indians and australia aboriginies (maybe u dun even know abt red indians who lived in america continent b4 the white arrived). Especially the red indians, they were wiped out by the whites. When i was young, i liked to watch red indian movies on TV. Those days, the red indians were depicted as bad and i really thought so, especially with their tatooed and strangely coloured face. They were so primitive, using arrows and bows to fight the whites who used rifles. I was so happy when the red indians were shot. Now then i know, who were the innocents pp who were trying to defend their motherland. So you think is right for the white to do those horrendous acts in the name of democracy. Why they never talked abt democracy then.

Communism? Singapore old pp worked in macdonald and other jobs. In china, they practised taiji, go garden walk walk and drink tea in the day. Where would you like to be in when u are old?

When asian countries were hit by financial crisis in 1997, the western countries told us that we need to do the right thing, which is to let the banks fail and it's not right to rescue banks. Now look at the US. Took 700 billion usd from taxpayers pockets to rescue banks, So what happened after that? Goldman sac and ledman bros took govt $ and pay themselves fat bonuses this year, in an amount comparable to 2007 bonus. Little wonder why china refused to FURTHER buy 200 billion usd us govt treasury bonds (effectively lend $ to us govt).

Jews? Alexandra the great once said, 'do not awaken the sleeping lion in the east'. Well the lion has awakened, after the end of qing dynasty. Jews are highly intelligent pp. Even V2 rockets were invented by the Jews. So they are suspicious of jews and chinese becos of their intelligence, potential and the rich culture. After all, ancient chinese invented 4 great stuff, namely, gunpower (unfortunately used by whites to kill red indians), paper, printing and compass. What u think?

Do expect hiccups (like tainted milk) here and there..but ultimately the problems in modern china will be resolved. Give the chinese govt time. It is in our interest to see that it's done.

'Profiting or enriching oneself on the miseries of others'? I am glad u know that businessmen were once ranked the lowest in the 4 hierarchy. It was in the past! One of the objectives of business to ensure the efficient allocation of limited resources. And business provide employment opportunities and income. So u think all businesses are scums..like boeing, sia, nol, m1, GM, ford and especially the many SMEs in singapore where many pp are employed. Where u work? Yr employer gives u monthly salary also scum? GIVE U MONEY = GIVE U MISERY. Yr brain is short-circuit. Think u better switch job. At most u can say that you are just making use of each other.

Many at times, chinese were 'forced' into doing business by circumstances. Example, indonesia, Philippines, malaysia. U think the chinese migrants had the opportunity to work in govt sectors? To survive and to take care of their family, they must do something..i.e. do business. And to protect themselves, they must be successful so that they can have the resources to 'negotiate' with the politicians so that the interest of their pp can be protected. Nothing wrong right? Doing business is not easy. If can, everyone in singapore also want to become MP. Easy money.

Lastly, 'How much do you feel is a reasonable amount of remuneration to be paid for providing leadership to a nation?' Seriously, i feel that in singapore context ,our politicans pay is on a high side. Cos they based their salary on the top 6 professionals in singapore. They should probably take a clue from the pay of the top politicians in developed countries. Can't imagine if george bush peg his pay to chiefs of the following companies, boeing, yahoo, google, AIG, goldman sac, ledman, morgan stanley, pepsi, coca cola, united airlines, or peg his pay to the chiefs of S&P 500 companies or the chiefs of 30 Dow jones component stocks...

helicopview

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter wht ang mohs will still look down on us, we are scum, selfish slitty eyed animals, dirty creature who must not be touched. we go after ang moh women they pui at us, but ang moh men go after asian womem its 100% guaranteed down deal.

when kelings serve ang moh , they do it with a smile, chat joke with them, when its time for us chinese, face turn black, snub their nose at us, think we are lesser beings, we chinese are universally hated.>>>>

This has to do with the fact that qing dynasty was weak in their ending yrs. As a result, 8 countries plundered china beijing. The stolen artifacts are now found in british museum etc and in the hands of private collectors. China has to concede hong kong to britain and macau conceded to portugal. Now it's history..as they are now part of China.

After lehman and AIG, george bush took the initiative and called china president twice. Wanted china to help buy 200 billion usd (in simple terms lend money to US govt) of treasury bonds as part of its effort to rescue banks. Gently turned down by china. Currently, china holds the largest amt of US govt treasury bills/bonds after japan. If china stops buying bonds OR dump just 10% of their current holdings, US is liao.

Be patient. You should be able to see a stronger china in yr lifetime. A china who rises peacefully will remove the suspicion of western countries. It is also in the interest of singapore to see a stronger china. Even african countries are of full respect to china.

We are not universally hated..they are jealous of us. They cannot understand how come the weak china they used to think has emerged stronger now.