• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nestlé, P&G, Unilever etc...

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the well known FMCG companies are Sara Lee, Nestlé, Reckitt Benckiser, Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Carlsberg, Kleenex, General Mills, Pepsi and Mars etc.

how come Singapore Govt dun start one?

if we want to compete globally, we should start thinking of owning one of this world renowned companies...

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of the well known FMCG companies are Sara Lee, Nestlé, Reckitt Benckiser, Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, Carlsberg, Kleenex, General Mills, Pepsi and Mars etc.

how come Singapore Govt dun start one?

if we want to compete globally, we should start thinking of owning one of this world renowned companies...

Eh you are Borat right? How come you are asking people to kill borat? :rolleyes::biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how come Singapore Govt dun start one? ...
sg dun even grow anyting ... how can haf fmcg? ... :rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Singapore just do not have the management culture to have this type of global firm. I did a project for Nestle before and I was impress with the way how involved everyone is. I have an ex colleague whose husband is from their sales team and she said that the sales team is really cooperative. I feel that Asian firms have very selfish approach. Take my company for example. Bosses from HK and let cultivate a "Kill him or you're dead" attitude in the sales team. It works well for the 1st 2 years. The sales was fantastic. But from the 3rd year onwards, everything went downhill. The jealousy, hatred cultivated among the staffs bought the whole company down.