• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need to Wayang until like that meh?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: We pay her $250k a year to do this?

Cheebye.....I ready said no government is good government. All these fucking chobolans.

And you think I'm an opposition supporter. Just dun interfere with my money making and stay away from me......please!!!

I dun need a government to tell me what to do. All this cheebye talk about lumparliament and MPs are all fuckshit to me.

Take pay and never do the job.......who the fuck needs them?

These MPs can let me fuck or not? Cannot right? Then they can fuck off and get out of my sight.....KNN

we should dissolve parliament, move to a full mayor system, and only elect the cabinet. cabinet will continue to elect dear leader. all the MPs allowance will flow up to the cabinet.

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Marine Parade GRC Presents: Tin Pei Ling and the Curious Case of Flying Used Tamp

reporters dun shadow tpl so how did they know she was walking around the blocks with a tampon.
her kakis call wanbao and get $50?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Marine Parade GRC Presents: Tin Pei Ling and the Curious Case of Flying Used Tamp

I think those Grassroot leaders must be KPKBing behind her back. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now Ring Tin Tin is picking up Tampon....anyone will throw some at her?? ha ha ha...what is Pritam Singh, Siva Low & company, picking up?? condoms?? Now it is a popular past time for MP's & for the residents..must go round the blocks, to pick up, discarded , diapers, sanitary pads...condoms...do your duty, CITIZEN OF sinGAPORE!! NOW!!, they set am example...

The PAP constituencies must be damn filthy for people to throw such things out of the windows, people who are socially inept, no wonder they voted for such people like RIN TIN TIN & all those, who now go round picking refuse...these people are the scums of the earth , floatsam & jetsam of humanity..

You get what VOTED for you..ha ha ha ha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
no underage sex

bro,
2 cases reported over the last week!
first case is a 27 yr old former relief teacher banging a then-13 yr old student, sentenced to 27 months of jail only!
second case is a 29 yr old former ST reporter banging another then-13 yr old girl... don't know what's the sentence is going to be like.

can throw away the Penal Code section 376A, subsection 4 already.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
2 cases reported over the last week!
first case is a 27 yr old former relief teacher banging a then-13 yr old student, sentenced to 27 months of jail only!
second case is a 29 yr old former ST reporter banging another then-13 yr old girl... don't know what's the sentence is going to be like.

can throw away the Penal Code section 376A, subsection 4 already.

in malaysia they would be charged under statutory rape

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in malaysia they would be charged under statutory rape

But before that, they offer to marry her, as wife number _ & then later, send text message divorce her & start again....how to nail that Statutory rAPE?

To be FAIR...name the bloody girl that is underage, she is making money selling her HUM....they are not that so poor thing..this is 2013 not 1913!! or even 1953!!.......

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol she plant the soil tampon issit? Then she go around wayang to show how hardworking she is.

This will make a good whodunnit suspense novel - the culprit was actually Tin Peiling, the bloody on the tampon was from her own period. :eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tampons can also be used to effectively stop a nosebleed.

AzhpR5oCcAAvNJp.jpg

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah that one super conspiracy, i also never thought about it! lol

that will take the cake man....

lianbeng replies u: piece of cake lah! just go up to any high floor throw down her tampon with blood still on then come down n ask who throw mah! :biggrin: really dunno what to say liao!

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how does Ms TPL expect to track down the culprit? Does she naively believe that when she goes door to door asking, the culprit will own up?
Ms TPL, some asshole living above me keeps throwing cigarette butts down onto my floor, can you come and help catch the culprit?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how does Ms TPL expect to track down the culprit? Does she naively believe that when she goes door to door asking, the culprit will own up?
Ms TPL, some asshole living above me keeps throwing cigarette butts down onto my floor, can you come and help catch the culprit?

i hope she has a clue, coz there's no turning back now. the only way out of this is to actually find the culprit. and how she deals with the culprit.