• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need recommendation for investment JB Condo/landed near to either immigration.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rm5k a year can stay how many days in mudland hotel? 25 days at rm200. Minus the stress of repairs and maintenance, not to mention chores of cleaning your own apartment each time you are there and horrible neighbors - which is the norm rather than exception in jb.
Oh ya don’t forget the condo price times x interest rate of 3 plus or 4 plus percent should easily get you minimum 100 days at rm200. So that’s at least 125 days of hotel or Airbnb stay in one year just saving from interest, maintenance fees and property tax. Buy for what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya don’t forget the condo price times x interest rate of 3 plus or 4 plus percent should easily get you minimum 100 days at rm200. So that’s at least 125 days of hotel or Airbnb stay in one year just saving from interest, maintenance fees and property tax. Buy for what?
Buy for own stay only if you have mm2h to be able to stay long enough. If not, admit it’s an investment for capital gain or rental income and occasional holiday home usage. If just purely buying for own stay as holiday home, it’s not worth the money nor trouble.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
No idea who is Danny but let me guess the Airbnb operator run road just like the many Malaysian renovation contractors that run road in jb?
Many Singkies are Stupid, over-trusting of People,.. there are cases of air BnB operators who let out units but does not inform the Owners,..they quietly makan the rentals,.

so long as Owners are not staying at their units, 24x 7 x 365, the Devils shall come out to play out the Owners
The media hypes up the Iskandar story again, awaiting the nex wave of Fools to bite the Bait.
Ultimately, the Msians shall Win, because of the present Policies
Are there any Owners of Teega Residences here ? Would You dare to share Your REAL experience or are afraid of devaluing your Condo ?
Where's Ginfreely staying at ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Singkies are Stupid, over-trusting of People,.. there are cases of air BnB operators who let out units but does not inform the Owners,..they quietly makan the rentals,.

so long as Owners are not staying at their units, 24x 7 x 365, the Devils shall come out to play out the Owners
The media hypes up the Iskandar story again, awaiting the nex wave of Fools to bite the Bait.
Ultimately, the Msians shall Win, because of the present Policies
Are there any Owners of Teega Residences here ? Would You dare to share Your REAL experience or are afraid of devaluing your Condo ?
Where's Ginfreely staying at ?
Tsk tsk tsk you Malaysian dog supporting evil of your fellow Malaysian again. Ownself cheats and thieves deceiving people but blame your victim of crimes stupid.

Ya no one shares real experience of jb and deceiving and horrible people indeed except me. From Nusa Duta to my current jb condo hahahaha

Where’s rabbit staying at? You should be the one declaring not me.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to mention if you bought an old landed house in jb that has extensive ceiling leaking and have to spend alot of money (and trouble) to renovate like what one youtuber said in his video. His renovation estimated to cost at least rm400k with some minor additions and improvements besides the repair of leaking.
Which youtube? Got link?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which youtube? Got link?
You Malaysian dog son of prostitute using everything to twist to smear me got the cheek to ask me to spend my precious time to go search the link and post here for you to twist and abuse me with your shameless Malaysian dog pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy Tritower. Nearest to RTS terminal.
Oh ya this is the Malaysian dog son of prostitute that recommended me Nusa Duta without declaring vested interest. He is obviously guilty conscience to resurface as soon as I said that’s how no morals and deceiving people are. This Malaysian dog insulted me whore too. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya this is the Malaysian dog son of prostitute that recommended me Nusa Duta without declaring vested interest. He is obviously guilty conscience to resurface as soon as I said that’s how no morals and deceiving people are. This Malaysian dog insulted me whore too. Pui!
For a CCB like you, buy Astaka also can whole tower collapse. Good thing you can't afford. Haha.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian dog son of prostitute using everything to twist to smear me got the cheek to ask me to spend my precious time to go search the link and post here for you to twist and abuse me with your shameless Malaysian dog pride. Pui!
no link mean you are lying again :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no link mean you are lying again :roflmao:
You shameless Malaysian dog son of prostitute tell lies that I am lying AGAIN when you are the ones lying that I am a whore and so clever I must open leg to prove to you if not is called I am lying. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless Malaysian dog son of prostitute tell lies that I am lying AGAIN when you are the ones lying that I am a whore and so clever I must open leg to prove to you if not is called I am lying. Pui!
Oh ya this good sinkie YouTuber always praising Malaysian is well liked by Malaysians and some Malaysian posted his video here before of buying house in jb so obviously if i am telling lies the Malaysians would have quickly come out to said otherwise and obviously Malaysians here diam diam means I am stating the truth.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya this good sinkie YouTuber always praising Malaysian is well liked by Malaysians and some Malaysian posted his video here before of buying house in jb so obviously if i am telling lies the Malaysians would have quickly come out to said otherwise and obviously Malaysians here diam diam means I am stating the truth.
You are always the liar and loser.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to be well liked by Malaysians? Praise them when they don’t deserve to be praised - for example said they are nice people when they are nice to you only when vested interests otherwise my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell is the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are always the liar and loser.
That’s you Jeremy Quek whore slut paid to suck cock and let Malaysian fuck your hole spewing lies of Gansiokbin with your whore slut pride. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to be well liked by Malaysians? Praise them when they don’t deserve to be praised - for example said they are nice people when they are nice to you only when vested interests otherwise my Malaysian Cantonese neighbors from hell is the truth.
And tell lies said that they are poor thing when they are not. Malaysians love to be called poor thing when they live good life and not poor thing at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t want to lie to say people are nice people when they are not nice people cannot?