• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need help

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
My 4 years old boy's teacher wrote the below,

" In math, he is already in spindles".... Spindles.. what its means? google it and found is referring to some blades stuff... is it a good comments or what?

Thanks in advance:p

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya la... sibei deep.... dun know what the F it means.... But I notice here a lot of england sibei powerful - so decide to give a shot here.....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

" In math, he is already in spindles".... Spindles.. what its means? google it and found is referring to some blades stuff... is it a good comments or what?

Must complain to MP during MPS.

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noun
spindle (plural spindles)

(spinning) A rod used for spinning and then winding natural fibres (especially wool), usually consisting of a shaft and a circular whorl positioned at either the upper or lower end of the shaft when suspended vertically from the forming thread.
A rod which turns, or on which something turns.
A worldwide tree of the genus Euonymus, originally used for making the spindles used for spinning wool.
An upright spike for holding paper documents by skewering.

KNN... head spinning while trying to understand what is happening to my boy's math...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm not familiar with that expression. I only know a spindle was the centre shaft on the old vinyl record hi-fi system. Check out your boy's maths score. If it's high, spindle means a compliment. If it's low, spindle means a reprimand. :cool:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN the teacher is guy.
if the teacher is female you got chance to spindles her cheebye.. :biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Negative
Going round and round not delivering the solution .
Like M. Night Shyamalan not delivering the aphrodisiac
movie goers seek .
[With plots so twisted it's like waiting 3 hours for your prata being served !]

Positive
He is like a scientific calculator methodically getting multiple problems into solutions .
Which I dun think 4 year olds are doing .

Take your pick .

Or maybe the teacher want you to ask her a question or arrange a date with you.

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will take the positive one... seriously this make my partner worry....
lol... btw, the teachers all cant MAKE IT!!!:(

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya la... sibei deep.... dun know what the F it means.... But I notice here a lot of england sibei powerful - so decide to give a shot here.....

Mehmeh55 and another idiot - can't recall his nick, would have no problems helping you decipher the meaning. Their 'england' power. The other chap even claimed to tutor an ang mo kia in ang mo. Like that he also shiok. He could be mehmeh's kor kor.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4 year old, what teacher comment? just ignore it. some kid take a longer time to learn, also boy are always behind girl at school.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am seriously out of touch.

TS : 4 years old means in what?? i know 7 yrs old is p1, 5 and 6yo is nursery. 4yrs is go where? dou dou class? play group? and already have math?

very stressful kids we have nowadays.

Balllessme

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am seriously out of touch.

TS : 4 years old means in what?? i know 7 yrs old is p1, 5 and 6yo is nursery. 4yrs is go where? dou dou class? play group? and already have math?

very stressful kids we have nowadays.

Ya... 4yrs old is play group and they are teaching plus and minus...
Tell u... BTH is the other kid's mummies always gossip.... as below,

"I am send my son to this tution centre.."
"I am sending my daughter to this enrichment class..."

I tell my partner... NO!! 4yrs old is the time for him to enjoy his childhood..
KNN... is the stopid education system we Singapour Garfement implement..

Like MM said and quote... in the other thread...
That means my kid would NOT squeeze into Uni bcos nor I or my partner got a degree..... no HONOUR or MASTERBED degree for him...:mad:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
siow huh. 4yo what tuition?

better teach them swimming, cycling etc. let them grow up happily. so young why some parents want to stress their kids.