• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need help - sibling with mental illness at home

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>I've checked IMH website, but they do'nt seems to offer such service.<<<

Ever since the Msian FTrash Cow took over as Hell Minister, he kicked out mental patients from IMH to cut cost and converted it as a de facto jail for the Old Fart's political opponents!

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
And here's something which might surprise you all - she is a baptise christian. Used to go to Sunday church regularly until she drops out complaining that her cell group members are looking down on her etc....:confused:

Her those chrikukustians friends are bias, i thought the chrikukustians self-proclaimed themselves as very holy helpful and good pple? :rolleyes:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

thanks for the advice. I believe her condition is very very bad. She has been diagnosed with the psychosis since 4 years ago. She has been given medication, but she refuses to take them or admit the problem. Through these 4 years, I can see that her condition is getting worse by the day.

Similar to people with such illness, she has been changing jobs until about 2 years ago where she totally become jobless. Always came home complaining she cannot get along with colleague or suspecting someone is sabotaging her.

I think IMH is a good option for her since she refuses to take the medications. Perhaps you want to call up IMH and check with them regarding her conditions and see what they can do for her.

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

thanks for the advice. I believe her condition is very very bad. She has been diagnosed with the psychosis since 4 years ago. She has been given medication, but she refuses to take them or admit the problem. Through these 4 years, I can see that her condition is getting worse by the day.

Similar to people with such illness, she has been changing jobs until about 2 years ago where she totally become jobless. Always came home complaining she cannot get along with colleague or suspecting someone is sabotaging her.

And here's something which might surprise you all - she is a baptise christian. Used to go to Sunday church regularly until she drops out complaining that her cell group members are looking down on her etc....:confused:

I am glad that your sister is a christian.

You might like to seek advice from http://www.blogpastor.net/blogpastor/more-about-blogpastor/

Just email him and see what sort of advice he can give to you. I do not know him or attend his church. But from his blog, he seems like a well-rounded man, kind-hearted and familiar with suffering. So it is worth getting in touch with him.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMH?? are you crazy? Why spend so much money? They'll shock her blanes with electricity...or give her some pills, all these merely suppresses her problems....they will not cure her...

If you want some real healing, bring her to Church lah, God is expert in fixing this kinda of things....it's free some more and it works! But you must have faith though...let the Holy Spirit fills her, and drive out the Satanic Manifestations...

I say again, it's free, unlike those money grabbing SATANIC mediums..

Seriously i ain't kidding, anybody who play play around with another person's life will be condemned eternally.

brother, i think you are suffering from neurological disorder - delusion.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her those chrikukustians friends are bias, i thought the chrikukustians self-proclaimed themselves as very holy helpful and good pple? :rolleyes:

yeah right! renci have plenty of holy bulldas and kena investigation because of too many BULLDAS there...

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

methinks she kena possessed by one of SATAN's (a.k.a Lucifer) devil. if you dun have the Holy Spirit, SATAN dwells in you.

seriously doctors can't help much, because this is spiritual problem, not medical or physical. anybody who thinks he/she can spend money on doctors for a fix are really running in circles.

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad that your sister is a christian.

You might like to seek advice from http://www.blogpastor.net/blogpastor/more-about-blogpastor/

Just email him and see what sort of advice he can give to you. I do not know him or attend his church. But from his blog, he seems like a well-rounded man, kind-hearted and familiar with suffering. So it is worth getting in touch with him.

i donno about you, but pentecostals speak in tongues people really freak me out...lol..

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
i donno about you, but pentacostals speak in tongues people really freak me out...lol..

why speak in tongues freak you out ? I thought you are His follower_:smile:

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
when one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fack are Singaporeans not focussing on the real issues !

Is it too many years of in-breeding ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMH?? are you crazy? Why spend so much money? They'll shock her blanes with electricity...or give her some pills, all these merely suppresses her problems....they will not cure her...

If you want some real healing, bring her to Church lah, God is expert in fixing this kinda of things....it's free some more and it works! But you must have faith though...let the Holy Spirit fills her, and drive out the Satanic Manifestations...

I say again, it's free, unlike those money grabbing SATANIC mediums..

Seriously i ain't kidding, anybody who play play around with another person's life will be condemned eternally.

you are the one that is crazy ...please dont use your god as medicine ..if everybody got sick or illness and go to seek your god then there is no hospital in this world ..:biggrin: ...dont make her condition worse by going to church ...end of the day she will be like you , walking around telling everybody you can see god . :biggrin:
faith alone cannot do wonders ..can your god heal amputees ? :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
faith alone cannot do wonders ..can your god heal amputees ? :biggrin:

here's your answer!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho5pmVJM1SY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho5pmVJM1SY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
here's your answer!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho5pmVJM1SY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho5pmVJM1SY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hahaha..you think thats answer ? i call it brainwash for people like you ...:wink: christains are really NATO . :wink: its so easy to brainwash people like you ..guess you have join many MLM company ...lol

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha..you think thats answer ? i call it brainwash for people like you ...:wink: christains are really NATO . :wink: its so easy to brainwash people like you ..guess you have join many MLM company ...lol

obviously you haven't finished the video, there are 7 parts.

if you have you will get your answer.

God bless you and may His Holy Spirit dwell in you and give you understanding.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

think you never watch these video before , if you have you will fuck your own god <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDHJ4ztnldQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDHJ4ztnldQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jk6ILZAaAMI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jk6ILZAaAMI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HUj8hg5CoSw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HUj8hg5CoSw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

to hell with this sort of bullshit. i ever met a pastor wrong and proven him bloody wrong about all this sort of delusion bullshit.

He told me he saw an angel in his dream, told him that dog giving a mission to convert me, and if he follow his words he will surely succeed. That was when i was in boy's bridage.

today after almost 12 years i am a theravada buddhist and a rational chemist. i wonder what sort of loser excuse that pastor is giving himself now and to those he proudly announce that he will succeed.

most likely this sort of bullshit will work for the majority, but not for someone who was trained in science and strongly believe in logical thinking.

and come on, don't give me the bullshit that i will be converted in the future cos that was what the dog says.

the more i read the unmoral bible, the more i cannot understand WHY someone hold that bloody books with so many rapes and killing and incest with such high regards.

Last edited:

startears

Hi all,

I have a sister who is mentally unsound - 38 years old who is jobless and always quarrel with parents. Sometimes she threaten to burn the house down. She has been diagnose with psychosis 3 to 4 years back. But because she refuses to seek treatment, her condition has worsen to this state.

Can anyone advice what are the possible thing to do? e.g. are there any institution who can forcefully remove her from the house for treatment? I've checked IMH website, but they do'nt seems to offer such service.:mad:

Thanks.

A mental patient can only be forcefully admitted into IMH if he/she poses danger to himself/herself or to others. For that, you will have to seek help from the police to bring the patient into IMH. IMH has a Community Psychiatry Nursing team who can be activated to visit homes of patients who refuse to go to the hospital. In times of emergency, you can even activate the mobile crisis team to your house. You can try calling 6389 2222 for more information.