• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need Help On 2 Dumb But Important Questions.......(Forgive Me)

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
solly ah...........another dumb thread.......i know you guys already sick of dumb threads from Sinkie liao.........:o

1) how much is a cinema ticket nowadays ? still got discount on Tuesday ?

2) my PC monitor don't ''respond'' to my mouse movements......and monitor picture many horizontal lines and very faded in colour.......(my CPU is okay, tested with another monitor)

so monitor what problem ah ?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go ask your upline lah..........they're getting paid from your efforts wat, si2pid...........

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BTW, dun say never give tip.......

Sell Stop XAU/USD @ 1299 now!!

TP anything below....(use ur brain can or not?)

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sori hor....Sell Limit hor, dun be a clown can or not? Use ur brain can or not?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
search online for the ticket prices or call them up.
http://www.gv.com.sg/faq.jsp#currentticketprice

you don't have another mouse to test ? what type of monitor ? your monitor is likely spoiled but your mouse should still respond to the screen so mouse likely spoiled too.

many thanks................everything is tested okay..............monitor got problem............lucky under warranty but very shocked that now so easily spoilt......

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
solly ah...........another dumb thread.......i know you guys already sick of dumb threads from Sinkie liao.........:o

1) how much is a cinema ticket nowadays ? still got discount on Tuesday ?

2) my PC monitor don't ''respond'' to my mouse movements......and monitor picture many horizontal lines and very faded in colour.......(my CPU is okay, tested with another monitor)

You watching a movie with a date?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Who did you vote for?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BTW, dun say never give tip.......

Sell Stop XAU/USD @ 1299 now!!

TP anything below....(use ur brain can or not?)

Out @ 1295

Pocket 4k

Those still in, maybe got another chance at 4K in next 5 mins.....

But who cares, right?.......I'm home run liao........LOL

Total: 3 hours 30 mins.