• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need Advice From People Who Buy USA Shares Via Discount Brokers...........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thinking of ''punting'' on IPOs only...........risk a bit..........aim for 30% gain on IPOs..........then compound.......

any advice from experts here............

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thinking of ''punting'' on IPOs only...........risk a bit..........aim for 30% gain on IPOs..........then compound.......

any advice from experts here............

Bro, I am no financial expert. But i would avoid IPOs now. The market already bull run for 5 years and it appears to be peaking soon. IPOs may attract less hot $$$ than before. If you want to punt, maybe next few months still can, but consider putting lesser amount.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I am no financial expert. But i would avoid IPOs now. The market already bull run for 5 years and it appears to be peaking soon. IPOs may attract less hot $$$ than before. If you want to punt, maybe next few months still can, but consider putting lesser amount.

peaking but can u detect any fear?even before the crash in 2008,there was a sense of uneasiness in the stock market and in the economy....also the price of gold was rising steadily because people could sense trouble with the economy and the dollar which was weakening alot.....i dunno man,something has changed....i think people feel that the worst is behind them and the dollar appears to have stabilised....still low but at least its stabilised.....i want to enter the market but i feel its too high now but i also doubt we will see another major crash like 2008......

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that's exactly why i reckon IPO safer than old stocks.........