• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Near sexless marriage......

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
I have encountered some issues with my wife. I am going through a sex deprived marriage like many did. The problem is, we have been married for only less than a year. We did have sexual encounters on and off before our marriage in the preceding years and every single time it was great. Around 1 year prior to the wedding she requested for a hiatus and her reason was simply she did not want any "accident" to happen. I thought she was right and fair so I obliged.

We did not "consummate" our wedding on the night we held our dinner as I was semi KO'ed by the liquor by the time we reach our hotel suite. The next day we had to check out by noon so there was no chance for anything kinky to happen. The same night nothing happened as both of us were still exhausted. The following night I initiated but she shrugged off my advances, claiming: "I'm still feeling very tired, can we do it another day?" So I thought why not give her another few days of rest before I try again. I did not ask again till almost two weeks later and was again rejected by a similar reason: "I don't feel like it". I didn't say anything and slept on the same bed with my back facing her.

After weeks of getting turned down by her, I brought up the topic of a sex deprived marriage to her. The conversation didn't last more than 5 minutes and ended up pretty nasty. During the conversation I highlighted to her the potentially devastating consequences of a sexless marriage. It was pretty clear that the message not only did not get through; in fact things backfired. She said that I was not being understanding and demanded too much of her. I therefore quzzed her: "if I don't turn to you for sex, who should I turn to?" She kept quiet and the conversation ended abruptly.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y2exqwl2

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a very bad situation. Most of my newly -wed friends have sex on average 3x a day in their initial honeymoon period which can last until they have their first child. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If your Wife is not fucking you then she’s definitely fucking someone else

Indeed, and especially only after about one year of marriage. Usually the sex dries up after several more years, and especially after she has given birth to a bunch of kids.

If you have to negotiate, talk, beg, seek advice about such a matter... you have already lost. Get rid of her quickly. Time is a limited resource.

Faderangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very weird wife you got. Maybe she wanted marriage but not you.

Something is seriously wrong if she suddenly behaves in this manner , best u buy her a treat in a romantic place and be very loving talking to her . After this outing , make your move again and see if you have better luck.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, and especially only after about one year of marriage. Usually the sex dries up after several more years, and especially after she has given birth to a bunch of kids.

If you have to negotiate, talk, beg, seek advice about such a matter... you have already lost. Get rid of her quickly. Time is a limited resource.
Yiu gotta be kidding. Good sex should last till the wife reaches 45 or 50. Or if she find someone more ravishing. Definitely not sfter a year.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once had a casual chat with my ex colleague who is still quite young (late 20s) about life before and after marriage.
He was so happy that he finally got a pretty GF, later ROM, got themselves a new BTO HDB flat, now married, hold a banquet at MBS, went Japan for their honey moon, soon to get their keys, now wife already pregnant, recently got himself a much better and higher pay job etc.
You can say that this sort of life style is everybody's dreams, aspiration, motivation for life or whatever you want to call it.

During the casual chat he was so happy and joyful about what's happening and very exciting about his marriage and new BTO HDB flat.
He was overwhelmed by all these positive side of visions for sure.
However, when I start to share with him about the reality of life in Sillypore that life after marriage with such a commitment is no bed of roses after all, he can't take the reality of the negative side of visions or rather believe and buy the experience that I've tried to share with him.

He is still young and thinks that marriage life can be live happily ever after such that:
1) HDB flat (after with installment of 20 to 30 years) will belongs and owned by them
2) Kids will grew up and take good care of them
3) They can sold the HDB flats after several years with a huge profit
4) Still can enjoy good sex with each other after marriage
5) He won't have that "7 years of itch" and start to go off course of their marriage
6) Will not go out of job in Sillypore
7) Property price will always appreciate in Sillypore

I can go on with the list but the true fact is that most people will always think of excuses for things that don't like to hear or wish it to happen on themselves
On one hand we say that having such commitment is our dreams, aspirations, positive visions, motivations, passion for life etc.
But on the other hand we can't and refuse to take in the reality of negative side of visions that may happen to us one fine day.

It is only the day when shit hits the fan, only then we realized the kind of society that we are living in.

jw5

Loyal
Why don't you just let him find out for himself? :biggrin:

I once had a casual chat with my ex colleague who is still quite young (late 20s) about life before and after marriage.
He was so happy that he finally got a pretty GF, later ROM, got themselves a new BTO HDB flat, now married, hold a banquet at MBS, went Japan for their honey moon, soon to get their keys, now wife already pregnant, recently got himself a much better and higher pay job etc.
You can say that this sort of life style is everybody's dreams, aspiration, motivation for life or whatever you want to call it.

During the casual chat he was so happy and joyful about what's happening and very exciting about his marriage and new BTO HDB flat.
However, when I start to share with him about the reality of life in Sillypore that life after marriage with such a commitment is no bed of roses after all, he can't take the reality of the negative side of visions or rather believe and buy the experience that I've tried to share with him.

He is still young and thinks that marriage life can be live happily ever after such that:
1) HDB flat (after with installment of 20 to 30 years) will belongs and owned by them
5) He won't have that "7 years of itch" and start to go off course of their marriage

I can go on with the list but the true fact is that most people will always think of excuses for things that don't like to hear or wish it to happen on themselves
On one hand we say that having such commitment is our dreams, aspirations, positive visions, motivations, passion for life etc.
But on the other hand we can't and refuse to take in the reality of negative side of visions that may happen to us one fine day.

It is only the day when shit hits the fan, only then we realized the kind of society that we are living in.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN as all you mentioned have not happened it is now known as pour cold water KNN but not many people can have a smooth life as what he had thought but seriously there are cases and most of them arw highly educated and devoted Christians KNN