• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEA officers tio hoot... Grace FU buay song

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not a smoker but I'm disgusted by PAP technocrats treating smokers like sub-humans.

Other than an indoor ban on smoking (which should be left to the business owners to decide), there should be no ban on any outdoor smoking. If it's air quality you're concerned about, joss paper and joss sticks are even worse offenders, but the PAP govt is chickenshit whenever religion is involved - any religion.

Maybe places like the Changi Jewel is bleeding money now, so they're trying to 'recoup' the money via frivolous fines. :rolleyes:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy could have been very well me

why ?

sometimes I meet a group of chaps in civies simply surrounding 1 man

I often intervene , that’s me lah , as a global traveller when in trouble it’s always a stranger and entirely a different race that extends a helping hand to me ...hence I owe that much to another stranger too

it’s usually enforcement guys surrounding pitiable smoker or some one for minor offences

on enquirers it’s always a fucking m&d who shooos me away very rudely in rude words ...but I know my rights and a fair bit of law to frighten their shits or I would simply demand to speak the officer in charge commanding

than , a supervisor , usually a cheena would appear and apologise that the rude guy is new lah or some craps

than I would give my piece of my mind , what if a murder or robbery is taking place as of now ? Why are you halting a concerned citizen witnessing it ?

the m&d would usually wanna make up extending his hand , I would sort of simply say fuck off , I donch wanna touch your filthy hand

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
This NEA funny ,my CB neighbour is a toaist n they burn 24/7 big bunches of joss stickers outside their CB home,they do nothing,knn NEA n GF, really CBL ,go n tackle ppl that burn joss stick 24/7

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a smoker but I'm disgusted by PAP technocrats treating smokers like sub-humans.

Other than an indoor ban on smoking (which should be left to the business owners to decide), there should be no ban on any outdoor smoking. If it's air quality you're concerned about, joss paper and joss sticks are even worse offenders, but the PAP govt is chickenshit whenever religion is involved - any religion.

Maybe places like the Changi Jewel is bleeding money now, so they're trying to 'recoup' the money via frivolous fines. :rolleyes:

they are trying to recoup their payout money thats for sure
both my brother and daughter kena 'caught' for 'beating' red light in the same month, they are usually very careful and kiasu drivers

no excuses whatsoever, 500$ and 12 points