• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

national day rally sunday 20 Aug 2023

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
what will that guy who bully his brother and sister and still don't want to quit as pm talk about?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll be going out for sure tomorrow night. Don't want to see his fuck face on all tv channels. Even my mom is complaining every year why there's nothing on tele to watch except his fucking face.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll be going out for sure tomorrow night. Don't want to see his fuck face on all tv channels. Even my mom is complaining every year why there's nothing on tele to watch except his fucking face.
Do not switch on the TV tomorrow night if u do not want to see his lanjiao face.:laugh:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not switch on the TV tomorrow night if u do not want to see his lanjiao face.:laugh:

I remember when I was in school, a certain porlumpar teacher urged us to tune in to the ND rally speech, and to have a discussion session about it after that. :roflmao:

I found out later that the teacher was a low-ranking PAP grassroots vermin. :biggrin: