• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National Day Awards: Former chairs of HDB, National Healthcare Group among top recipients. Mahjulah PAP!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm still waiting for my award. It's been 2 decades since I embarked upon the crusade to improve the sex lives of Sinkies.

Countless citizens have benefited from the sex forum and yet I have received not a single form of recognition for my efforts.

Truly disappointing and demoralising.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm still waiting for my award. It's been 2 decades since I embarked upon the crusade to improve the sex lives of Sinkies.

Countless citizens have benefited from the sex forum and yet I have received not a single form of recognition for my efforts.

If u give donations to your CC,your MP will recommend u for PBM.:laugh:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

On the other side, you're breaking up many families. That's why you will never get it, unless you can make ho jinx to take the bait.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
On the other side, you're breaking up many families. That's why you will never get it, unless you can make ho jinx to take the bait.

I have saved way more families than I have broken up. Imagine how many husbands would have left their wives in despair had they not found alternative sexual relief via the internet.

Leoric

Alfrescian
Loyal

Okay we heard you, do you accept cryptocurrency as payment?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Okay we heard you, do you accept cryptocurrency as payment?

I don't want money all I want is some fancy titles that I can incorporate into my name card.

My favorite is the "PPA" award which acknowledges expertise in ball carrying.

ballbounce.gif

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hokay, you deserve recognition for your service. The PM hereby bestow upon you this award..:

Screenshot-2023-08-10-113438.png

https://www.pmo.gov.sg/National-Day...-Public-Service-Medal-Pingat-Bakti-Masyarakat
The Public Service Medal was instituted in 1973.

The Medal may be awarded to any person who has rendered commendable public service in Singapore or for his achievement in the field of arts and letters, sports, the sciences, business, the professions and the labour movement.

The Medal, in silver, is in the form of a stylised rosette of undulating folds having, on the obverse side, a disc with a bar to each side upon which a circular shield bearing a crescent and 5 stars is embossed. Below it is a scroll with the inscription "PINGAT BAKTI MASYARAKAT" and 2 laurels. The reverse side of the Medal bears the State Arms.

The Medal is to be worn on the left side of the outer garment suspended by a ribbon. The ribbon is grey with a white centre band and a red stripe to each side.
----------------

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

The gahmen waiting for the TFR to go up first.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hokay, you deserve recognition for your service. The PM hereby bestow upon you this award..:

Screenshot-2023-08-10-113438.png

https://www.pmo.gov.sg/National-Day...-Public-Service-Medal-Pingat-Bakti-Masyarakat
The Public Service Medal was instituted in 1973.

The Medal may be awarded to any person who has rendered commendable public service in Singapore or for his achievement in the field of arts and letters, sports, the sciences, business, the professions and the labour movement.

The Medal, in silver, is in the form of a stylised rosette of undulating folds having, on the obverse side, a disc with a bar to each side upon which a circular shield bearing a crescent and 5 stars is embossed. Below it is a scroll with the inscription "PINGAT BAKTI MASYARAKAT" and 2 laurels. The reverse side of the Medal bears the State Arms.

The Medal is to be worn on the left side of the outer garment suspended by a ribbon. The ribbon is grey with a white centre band and a red stripe to each side.
----------------
an apt citation for sam leong :-
for recognition of "cockstanding cuntribution" to the "pubic" service for outstanding achievement in family harmony.
the reverse side of the medal will state "head samster - raw is war" with serial number 280/1/45.
vote sam for vice president! :whistling: