• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Namewee kenna banned on Weibo for commenting on how Taliban should go about on how to govern Afghanistan

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1629556782883.png

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/namewee-kenna-banned-on-weibo-for-sharing-cheatcodes-with-taliban-about-how-to-govern-afghanistan.6583116/

The video that got NameWeee arrested in Malaysia :

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Silly jiuhu kia.

Weibo is very sensitive to what the Chicom Supreme Leader wants. I bet the Chicoms taught Facebook, Twitter etc the dark arts of censorship e.g. shadowbanning, demonetizing, deplatforming etc.

Best stay clear of any potentially sensitive topics when you're there. Post only frivolous 'safe' stuff e.g. cat videos, food videos etc.

Not sure why he wants an account there... if it's to garner Tiong fans as a 网红 social media whore... still not worth it.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done to Namewee. Now that his arch enemy UMNO is back. He better wash his backside and get ready.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily Sam is not an idiot to put his server in Chinkcom. Otherwise, most of us would have been banned by now. Winnie will have no control over us no matter how hard and vigorous we have been fucking him and his CCP in this forum.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is famous now. His episode is also mentioned in NTD News' China In Focus. See the video's timeline from 08:23

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The taiwan orang asli band so much better. The 9ne with two brothers 8n it. Now wots the name i forgot. 2000 years i think title of song.