• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NAMES OF MPs/NMPs/NCMPs VOTED IN THE POPULATION WHITE PAPER

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, first one excused voting. Excused exercise, range, marching here b4. No serve national service but can take millions of taxpayer dollars a year.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just all BS and fudging. When voting, it is either yes/no/abstain or absent.
"Excused" is not very appropriate.

There were a few people excused from attending parliament on that day. Pretty sure there are rules for it so i can't say whether it was appropriate or not.

I don't think there is a question about what he would have voted anyway.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one Member who did not vote. Yes, Mr Chen Show Mao, would you like to vote now? Please indicate your vote.

Mr Chen Show Mao (Aljunied) : Yes, Madam. “No” for me.

Mdm Speaker : There is one more Member whose vote is not recorded. Mr Pritam Singh, would you like to indicate your vote?

Mr Pritam Singh (Aljunied) : I have.

Mdm Speaker : But it is not recorded on the screen. You can indicate your vote orally.

Mr Pritam Singh : The light is not coming on.

Mdm Speaker : It has passed the time for the electronic voting. Mr Pritam Singh, would you like to indicate your vote now?

Mr Pritam Singh : I have pressed “no”, but Mdm Speaker, it is an unequivocal “no”.

They spoilt the electronic voting for CSM and Pritam?

amazedbyyou

Alfrescian
Loyal
These ppl hv to lie between their teeth for the sake of $$$$$.
I wish they be BOH GAY for life.....even if they hv $$$$ for dentures..

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In summary:

Ayes - 73 PAP MPs, 4 NMPs

Noes - 9 WP MPs, 1 SPP MP, 3 NMPs

Abstain - 1 NMP

Absent - 7 PAP MPs, 1 NMP