• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Name One Thing Good that Ass Loon Has Done for SG Citizens

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, cannot think of any!

21aherp.jpg

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm..... let me think..... still thinking..... stilll thinking.......

Honestly, I remember praying for the health of LHL and Ong Teng Chong when I heard that both were sticken with cancer.... They both sought treatment about the same time. One survivied, the other did not. I guess they were on different "budgets"?

ccchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot think of one thing good that "meesiam mai hum" has done for us.

He had one chance when GST was meant to help the poor, however he blew it by using the money to help pay for his (and also for his daddy's and Woody's) multi-million dollar salary and life-long pension** instead, and for his wife to gamble away in Temasek's many failed investments.

No doubt his fascist dictatorship gahmen, which is actually still run by the old man, has little evidence of obvious corruption, but Leefamily and PAPpy nepotism is rife in many areas. His gahmen has also implemented numerous flawed and failed policies which have resulted in the local citizens being disadvantaged compared to the numerous foreigners imported throughout the years; causing massive overcrowding, job loss and traffic jams.

** Yes, it is true. Amazingly, in addition to their millions in salary and "performance" bonuses, most of the ministers in the PAPpy gahmen are also getting a life-long pension while they are still employed by us.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only notable thing he has done is to introduce to us that, we can eat Mee Siam Without the cockles....Mee Siam Mai Hum...:biggrin:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
He promised a more "open society"?

But instead sinkies are sued and charged in court for any slight against his papa rule. Really out of touch with reality.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa, so early in the morning kena such a difficult question, and over a Good Friday long weekend too.

Do not ask such a tough question beinging of an weekend please.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good point what have he done for Singapore?
I also cannot think of one thing. But the bad things are very long list.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTK ought to ask him this question in Parliament.

Name One Thing Good that You Has Done for SG Citizens...

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hes a good man a good person....he encourage people to eat mee siam without ham....help his own people by introducing high taxes, increase the law business by encouraging sueing.....a good boss as he takes cares of his own personal employee by having a high salary scale.........discourage laziness by making u work till u die.....take care of ur retirement savings and making sure ur child may get them when u are dead....encouraging travelling overseas especially for health purposes.....and many more....

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the best one from Young Autocrat, 'tax the poor to help the poor', GST hike after the 2006 elections.