• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Naked Prince Harry Photos

CoatiMundi

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/22/naked-pictures-prince-harry-published

Who in SG will ask Will and Kate about them when they visit?

Prince Harry is the compete Player who is supported by the British taxpayer and a privileged background.

With that ginger mop, I still think his real father is James Hewitt and not Charles. Like father, like son...

prince_harry_james_hewitt_20050413.jpg

Last edited:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prince Harry is the compete Player who is supported by the British taxpayer and a privileged background.

With that ginger mop, I still think his real father is James Hewitt and not Charles. Like father, like son...

View attachment 6148

Striking resemblance; I almost thought both were the same person. I wonder if Charlie ever requested for a DNA test.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
if got request for dna test & proven to be james twits so what? still have to keep secret becos what family want to wash laundry in public, if really want to declare publicly it won't be done in this queen's life time & probally not in Chaz's life time, let the old folks past on first than let it be known. what's more interesting are the "surveillance" carried out on james twit & diana, if the rumours are true, wahlan.. what a job, duty for queen & cuntry to spy on ur DIL farking the twit in the garden in broad daylight! KNN that james twit got balls.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
if got request for dna test & proven to be james twits so what? still have to keep secret becos what family want to wash laundry in public, if really want to declare publicly it won't be done in this queen's life time & probally not in Chaz's life time, let the old folks past on first than let it be known. what's more interesting are the "surveillance" carried out on james twit & diana, if the rumours are true, wahlan.. what a job, duty for queen & cuntry to spy on ur DIL farking the twit in the garden in broad daylight! KNN that james twit got balls.

Huh what the heck are you talking about