• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib's secret agency

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KUALA LUMPUR: A house belonging to a high-ranking female officer, believed to be connected to former Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak, was raided over the weekend.

According to Malaysia Decides, the woman, who was said to be the then head of a powerful intelligence unit – Malaysian External Intelligence Organisation – under the Prime Minister’s Department, went on leave pending a probe that Najib had handed her important documents two days before GE14.

The news portal reported that Bukit Aman police raided her house in Seri Kembangan.

They also sealed two buildings in Putrajaya and Jalan Bellamy from where the unit operated. However, no documents were found.

image: https://content.thestar.com.my/smg/...o_Gender_Male_enr,Demo_Old_Adults_55plus_Prec

Quoting unnamed government sources, Malaysia Decides said the unit had massive funding and was used to keep track of government critics in the country and abroad.

The top officer, backed by 300 personnel, reported only to Najib, it said.

“It basically operated as a spy agency, and all its activities were tailored at keeping Najib in power,” the portal reported.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...nked-to-former-pm-raided/#BWK4UrF2HJ77rbp7.99

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MEIO's counterpart in Sinkapore is SID. Does this mean that SID has been helping Najib too?

Is SID also used by Pinky to do his dirty work on overseas critics of the regime?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to go boozing with dr m's secret spies.plus the north korean ambassador to malaysia. Turns out, he was the son of the uncle and was asked to return. I suppose he ended up on the death row like the father. They probably executed the entire family members just to make sure no revenge.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
MEIO's counterpart in Sinkapore is SID. Does this mean that SID has been helping Najib too?

Is SID also used by Pinky to do his dirty work on overseas critics of the regime?
Be it SID..HIV...DIS etc..the whole Singkie state apparatus is used to maintain and increase power for the PAP and the oligarchs.