• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib: I was expecting a PAP Loong Styled Walk-Over Election 2018!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/430550

'Traumatised' Najib expected to lose seats, but didn't see BN calamity coming
Published on 20 Jun 2018, 11:57 pm | Modified on Today 12:09 am
6daafeec85c6107d2ee8e18faf15d546.jpeg

Going into the 14th general election, former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak said he expected to BN to lose some seats but did not expect the disastrous outcome for the six decades-long ruling coalitions.

"I saw part of it coming. I didn't expect it to be this catastrophic. I thought we could possibly lose some seats but I didn't expect this sort of dramatic result, this calamitous result.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the fate you deserve for being born with a silver spoon in an elite family, grew up in bubble wrap, have a career gifted to you, surrounded by porlumpahs and marrying a greedy wife.

Hey wait a minute.............

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the fate you deserve for being born with a silver spoon in an elite family, grew up in bubble wrap, have a career gifted to you, surrounded by porlumpahs and marrying a greedy wife.

He expected no big implication for Tremendous Corruption! Smart!

Alike PAP expecting GE to be Kay-Loong using Vote-Buying, Progress Packages, Growth & Share CB etc, 贪腐直通车, walk over!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes sireee!
Sounds familiar?
Marcos
And.........

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The moral of the story is don't open durians & "lo hei' with people who are jinx; who has a track record of whatever they touches..turn to...turn to calamity. Go ask their bak kut teh kaki, who is still " man on the run, man on the run".